WK 3-Arizona Cardinals @ Jacksonville Jaguars Pre Game Thread 9/20/21-9/25/21

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't think they would roll like that. I think this offense, including Kliff, want to scare people and have fun doing it. I think Kyler wants to put up big numbers and get the MVP ball rolling.

And I think after a rough first half last Sunday the defense wants to show their doubters wrong.

I think they go looking for the big win and go into the Ram's game on a high note.
I don’t think losses are generally due to a lack of desire to pin a big win on another team. I think it’s typically carelessness like penalties, lack of attention to details, and funny bounces. You can be hyped to crush someone and have all those things happen.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he only got snaps because Wilson got hurt. I think from what I have seen that Wilson is expected to be back for the Jags game. Although as it's the Jags they could elect to rest him if not completely 100% I guess.
He's going to want to play I bet. Gets to play in his home state and against his teammate from HS.
Yikes. Deal with that defenses.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
@GatorAZ
You must be registered for see images attach

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere Phillips is supposed to be eligible to return Thurs. Who knows what's up with him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere Phillips is supposed to be eligible to return Thurs. Who knows what's up with him.
If he's on short term IR, I think he has to miss 3 weeks....So if he was put on IR right after the last preseason game, he'd need to miss the week leading up to the 1st game, plus the 1st 2 games.