OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have to see him go up in the air and make a play on the ball before I give him Steve Smith Sr. comparisons. Not saying he cant do it, but I havent seen it yet.

He reminds me more of Percy Harvin right now. However, Percy in a offense more suited towards his talent.
I don’t know about that comparison. Percy was a whole lot bigger then RM and not as shifty. Just fast.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I've been thinking about sharing this for a while, but my late father was a HUGE Rondale Moore fan. Dad (who passed away in November last year), was a (retired) Professor Emeritus from Purdue, and was very passionate about Purdue sports (as am I TBH).

In fact, the last email I received from Dad was in regards to Rondale coming back to the Purdue football team last fall. He was so excited.

Dad had been a big Cardinals fan for years, but eventually gravitated to the Colts after they moved to Indianapolis. It kind of annoyed me, but I understood - supporting the local Indiana team. (I on the other hand, will never support any other football team besides my Cards, despite living in 8 states and 4 different time zones. I just can't.) Dad was a huge Peyton Manning fan, and had a serious man-crush on Drew Brees as well, being a Purdue grad.

I had sent a bunch of videos of K1 to him; really trying to get him back on board...I can't tell you how bittersweet it was for me having the Cardinals picking up Rondale in the draft. I guarantee that he would be hugely fired up for Rondale this season.

Oh, and our last name is Moore as well. Another reason why I HAVE to get a Rondale jersey.

And, here's a picture of my dad and I when we took the stadium tour (with my wife) back in 2012:

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about sharing this for a while, but my late father was a HUGE Rondale Moore fan. Dad (who passed away in November last year), was a (retired) Professor Emeritus from Purdue, and was very passionate about Purdue sports (as am I TBH).

In fact, the last email I received from Dad was in regards to Rondale coming back to the Purdue football team last fall. He was so excited.

Dad had been a huge Cardinals fan for years, but eventually gravitated to the Colts after they moved to Indianapolis. It kind of annoyed me, but I understood - supporting the local Indiana team. (I on the other hand, will never support any other football team besides my Cards, despite living in 8 states and 4 different time zones. I just can't.) Dad was a huge Peyton Manning fan, and had a serious man-crush on Drew Brees as well, being a Purdue grad.

I had sent a bunch of videos of K1 to him; really trying to get him back on board...I can't tell you how bittersweet it was for me having the Cardinals picking up Rondale in the draft. I guarantee that he would be hugely fired up for Rondale this season.

Oh, and our last name is Moore as well. Another reason why I HAVE to get a Rondale jersey.

And, here's a picture of my dad and I when we took the stadium tour (with my wife) back in 2012:
Great story… Sorry for your loss bud.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Dad had been a big Cardinals fan for years, but eventually gravitated to the Colts after they moved to Indianapolis. It kind of annoyed me, but I understood - supporting the local Indiana team. (I on the other hand, will never support any other football team besides my Cards, despite living in 8 states and 4 different time zones. I just can't.) Dad was a huge Peyton Manning fan, and had a serious man-crush on Drew Brees as well, being a Purdue grad.

Thank you for sharing. What a great story.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Ever listen to the guy in a interview, he has the character of a stone cold killer like it's just a job he does and does well. I like some here exclaimed he was a stud the moment he got drafted without any fear at all of him being a bust and expect him to be great. I still stand by that as I am sure others do too... and I still think Isabella is using up roster space lol

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry for your loss.

Get that jersey !!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave