JJ Watt

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Is the guy done? Outside of a couple of good plays in the run game in weeks 1 & 2 he’s been non existent & not a factor imo.

So far, I’m unimpressed other than reputation & leadership. Does he have anything left?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'd rather have him than not. Defense overall today played poorly

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is the guy done? Outside of a couple of good plays in the run game in weeks 1 & 2 he’s been non existent & not a factor imo.

So far, I’m unimpressed other than reputation & leadership. Does he have anything left?
He’s a dlineman

if you think he’s done, what do you think of the rest of our line, because he has easily been the best of the bunch.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I zeroed in on him many times during the game and I thought he played well against the run in the second half. He can still read the play, disengage, and disrupt the running game. He missed the tackle a few times but he strung the play out so others could make the tackle.

He was basically invisible on passing downs.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not by his choice, Watt is on a snap count reduction...but I still see him making a few plays each game. He and Peters each had 2 tackles today and that led the Dline.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As long as he stays healthy he has value, no one helps a team from the sideline. If Watt is on field he has potential to have a prime Watt game, won't be every week may be maybe every few games. I will be honest though, I would rather have Reddick than Watt right now. Reddick looking like a steal so far.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as he stays healthy he has value, no one helps a team from the sideline. If Watt is on field he has potential to have a prime Watt game, won't be every week may be maybe every few games. I will be honest though, I would rather have Reddick than Watt right now. Reddick looking like a steal so far.

we could have had both. That was my biggest gripe all off-season. Well, that and thinking Green’s days were well behind him.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
But that means that both he and chandler were being doubled and no one else reached the QB? That would mean everyone else we trotted out there are just hot garbage.
If they are both getting double teamed and we rush 4 someone is unblock or at very least blocked by a RB. So that dude should be around the QB every deep drop. So ya a dumpster fire.