Vikings @ Cardinals postgame thread

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliff has got to figure a way to stop teams just doubling Hop like that. Put a 2nd guy on that side so the safety has to worry about more than just hop. Have Rondale there for a short pass and run threat so the safety has to do more than just be over the top. And move Hop around more.
Especially that last part.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliff has got to figure a way to stop teams just doubling Hop like that. Put a 2nd guy on that side so the safety has to worry about more than just hop. Have Rondale there for a short pass and run threat so the safety has to do more than just be over the top. And move Hop around more.
Yea I think Kyler isnt ready to carry a non Hopkins involved offense yet. Just will get careless. Good thing is I think teams are going to start putting more focus on Rondale Moore. I just hope/wish AJ Green starts playing stronger like on that TD. He should be boxing out guys in the endzone.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is sweet and the Cards are 2-0. That’s all that matters.

On to Jacksonville!
I need the @BritCard seal of approval. No way we blow the Jags game right?

Seemed like today's "bad win" should give them enough motivation for next week right?

Sure hope Kliff doesnt/didnt take it light on his team after the game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I think Kyler isnt ready to carry a non Hopkins involved offense yet. Just will get careless. Good thing is I think teams are going to start putting more focus on Rondale Moore. I just hope/wish AJ Green starts playing stronger like on that TD. He should be boxing out guys in the endzone.

On the play down the right sideline I think we saw where AJ's speed level is now, I was quite surprised he didn't get more yards on that one he made the catch it was a nice play but watching it live I thought he was going to pull away from the DB and he didn't.

Good play on the TD

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson