Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RIP. Funny guy. Kept his battle with cancer private for nearly a decade. Damn.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My ******* rat pack will be torn up about this one.. the guy definitely lived life on his own terms. He'll be missed...along with that humor.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WE EAT THE PIG AND TOGETHER WE BURN. TOGETHER WE BURN!!!

RIP Norm.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Loved Norm - even when he missed he was usually out there

I have a dry sense of humor and his stuff mostly clicked

I was eating breakfast at a downtown hotel a number of years ago and I heard that voice

Looked and he was walking by talking with a professional associate.

He grabbed a seat a couple trembles over and the other guy would run and grab stuff.

Place was empty, but definitely didn't want to bother him

One of my favorite sketches

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s what a friend of mine (Teddy Durgin) posted on Facebook:

Really bummed over the death of comedian Norm Macdonald yesterday at age 61. His humor wasn't for everyone, and he was totally OK with that. As a tribute, here are my five favorite Norm jokes from over the years. Take offense if you must:

1) “Kenny G has a Christmas album out this year. Hey, happy birthday Jesus! Hope you like crap!”

2) “Back in the old days, a man could just get sick and die. Now they have to ‘wage a battle.’ So my Uncle Bert is waging a courageous battle, which I’ve seen because I go and visit him. And this is the battle: he’s lying in the hospital bed, with a thing in his arm, watching ‘Law & Order’ reruns on the TV.”

3) “O.J. Simpson was in a different kind of courtroom this week attempting to regain custody of his two children. In order to prove to the court how much he loves his kids, O.J. pointed out quote ‘Hey, they’re still alive, aren’t they?’”

4) “In music news, Number 1 on the college charts this summer was Better than Ezra. And at Number 2: Ezra.”

5) “They say ‘orange is the new black.’ But not in my apartment building. Kevin is the new black.”

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
besides his newer netflix show, I'd been watching youtube clips of norm a lot lately over the past month or two when I go to bed. dude is just always hilarious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose