The Walking Dead (AMC)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We enjoyed the Negan episode. First one we've liked in a while. Sets next season up well too, I think. Surprised they didn't show anything about the other group with the Ezekiel and Eugene.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the nod to 1985 zombie-punk classic Return Of The Living Dead when Lucille blasted “Partytime” as she hauled ass out of the parking lot after the Janine revelation in the passed? Nice touch by the producers.

and I’ll say this much for the show... even though I am just wayyyyyy over it, I have to give them credit for one pretty HUGE accomplishment. I NEVER thought they could redeem Negan and make me care about him. I absolutely loathed not only his character, but the performance as well. But they did over the last couple seasons. That was an impressive feat.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The part with the rail cars and the storm troopers is right out of the comics. The Rick Grimes and helicopters part I ma thinking is separate from that, or they are merging that into the train part. That part is the wild card.In the comics Michone had a large role in the train part of the story, Now she is out wandering around. It will be interesting how they handle that part too!

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just watched first episode of Season 11, not bad. Going in a tunnel bad idea. Never seen the dormant zombies before. Maggie is really annoying.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like what they’re doing with Maggie and Negan a lot. Their history brings a TON of tension to the show.

I also really like Princess and the Commonwealth storyline is intersting enough in every scene unless Eugene’s in it. They should have killed his dumb whiny ass the first season he showed up.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What the hell was that "Maggie story" scene in ep2.
The young guys friend had just died in front of him, begging for help, he is upset. She tells a super messed up story, to one up his horrible experience. That’s messed up.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
What the hell was that "Maggie story" scene in ep2.
The young guys friend had just died in front of him, begging for help, he is upset. She tells a super messed up story, to one up his horrible experience. That’s messed up.
I was trying to visualize what she was talking about and I couldn't quite grasp what was going on in that story. It didn't seem the women were being used for sex? Or they were using them for food. It was messed up, but I wasn't sure what she was talking about.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trying to visualize what she was talking about and I couldn't quite grasp what was going on in that story. It didn't seem the women were being used for sex? Or they were using them for food. It was messed up, but I wasn't sure what she was talking about.
Limbless, now pregnant sex slaves being kept alive

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seen the first 4 episodes. Interesting stories, good action and more. Bravo so far. Next Sundays episode (4) is pretty damn interesting. Today's episode(3), while interesting was quite confusing as well after the beginning.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I couldn't care any less about the Reapers story line, another sociopath cult leader bad guy ? We had plenty of those in 10 seasons.

I like the Commonwealth story much more interesting.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't care any less about the Reapers story line, another sociopath cult leader bad guy ? We had plenty of those in 10 seasons.

I like the Commonwealth story much more interesting.

same.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This reaper ripoff of Apocalypse Now was pretty sucky, as was the not so subtle politics contained in the story. I rarely dislike WD episodes, but this was one of them.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the reaper episode was pretty cool, their weapons are pretty dope too. The bonfire scene was interesting. I'm not sure where it will go or what will happen outside of romeo convincing juliet to leave. I am interested in both them and even more so, the commonwealth though. I have not peeked at next sundays episode yet but I have it and should get to watch this week sometime.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The Commonwealth story looks like right out of the comics. It's pretty cool. Of course Rick wasn't missing in the comics and was a big part of the story. We shall see how that part plays out. The Reapers part I don't remember at all in the comics. Kinda not cool being taken in by a new family and have someone roasted at the same time! :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ep5 is a bit slow pacing. Some interesting twists likely piling up moving forward.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That part with Connie in the haunted house and no noise was terrifying.
isnt that next sundays episode that most people cant see yet? I've watched it and it's some serious out of the blue horror movie material. Totally different than your normal TWD.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
isnt that next sundays episode that most people cant see yet? I've watched it and it's some serious out of the blue horror movie material. Totally different than your normal TWD.
Like an horror movie. So far I like this season.

I don’t know if is next Sunday episode I watched on soap2day via a vpn.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Seems like the Commonwealth section is really being shown so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Seems overall same as comic. I wonder why it is being so bit by bit revealed?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like the Commonwealth section is really being shown so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Seems overall same as comic. I wonder why it is being so bit by bit revealed?

I am assuming because all three series will collide and end there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose