Cardinals at Titans postgame thread

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I lost $500 on this game. Never been so happy to have been wrong. I didn’t recognize either of these teams today. Cardinals looked like a Super Bowl contender and the Titans looked like a contender for the top pick in the draft AT HOME
I went Cardinals ML and got paid. Thought about just going the points but that Titans defense is trash and I thought ours would match up well.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Maybe everyone will think more positive of Kirk now. It has always been the 'rule' that WRs don't breakout until year 3. Several have gone against the curve the last couple years. But reality leans much more towards the 3 year rule for most.

If Greene can play pretty good this season, we will be a real threat to pass defenses. If not, and he is over the hill, hopefully we can find a 3rd WR next year in FA, by trade, or in the draft.

I think Kyler really impressed a lot of sceptics regarding his arm and overall passing ability today. He looked as good as anyone could have dreamed of. I am glad he can scramble so well, I think that masks a lot of miscues by our Oline and will keep him from getting punished in the pocket a great deal, as so many of our previous QBs had experienced. It would be nice if he could have a lengthy Fran Tarkington type of career.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Remember when I called out all the whining @Ouchie-Z-Clown during the preseason? Remember all all of the nonsense when the only regular that played was #7 DL Michael Dogbe?

Remember that? Remember when I was treated like the a hole? Remember?
Dude you’re outta control. It was all about whether they would be healthy or not. But you’ll ignore that because you’re acting like a freaking 5 year old.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not a one looked terrible.

But there was no indication that they would. Only darksiders though it was a huge issue...
We must take up a LOT of real estate in your head considering virtually every post of yours today has “darksider” inside it instead of celebrating the cards victory. Weird.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
While I'm not one to rub it in its also annoying to spend several months being told your wrong for thinking several things are positive.

So I understand why Krang might feel he's earned the right.
It’s not being told you’re wrong. It’s two people with different opinions on different part of the team. I don’t look at anything I’ve debated on here with you as you telling me I’m wrong - I look at it as different perspectives. I mean, it’s about the team (at least for me), it’s not about the posters.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
its a late sub by the offense, the D is allowed to put a player on (and there must be some set number of seconds before the snap can be made)

and, K1 needs to better aside from the sub issues
If the offense subs, the referee stands over the ball until defense has had a chance to sub...so if it's a late offensive sub, it puts pressure to get okay off on time.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If the offense subs, the referee stands over the ball until defense has had a chance to sub...so if it's a late offensive sub, it puts pressure to get okay off on time.
you saw Kliff get hot because the o subbed with lots of time of left, but the defense took lots of time to sub

i would love to see an explanation of that

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
you saw Kliff get hot because the o subbed with lots of time of left, but the defense took lots of time to sub

i would love to see an explanation of that
Yeah, I think he was hot because he expected the clock to be reset. He was telling and raising his palm to the air.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson