Cardinals at Titans postgame thread

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the more satisfying wins I can remember. And Big **** Burrow just beat the Vikes in OT. They will be downtrodden next week.
Or desperate which is never good

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can’t be too many complaints.
Should be a lot of crow eating for the defensive side of things.
Obviously, Chandler Jones’s demise was exaggerated. Watt was disruptive. Hicks was solid. Secondary looked good even if it was a product of the rush. The sky was falling at one time or another for most of these

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
apart from the weird play clock issues.

its a late sub by the offense, the D is allowed to put a player on (and there must be some set number of seconds before the snap can be made)

and, K1 needs to better aside from the sub issues

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
In awe of Simmons/Murphy (guys who I was critical of)

If Beachum is hurt Im still worried about RT. Kyler's play dipped once he lost his RT.

I feel like this also could have been a product of our huge lead and not trying to do anything aggressive on offense? At that point we were just milking the clock.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when I called out all the whining @Ouchie-Z-Clown during the preseason? Remember all all of the nonsense when the only regular that played was #7 DL Michael Dogbe?

Remember that? Remember when I was treated like the a hole? Remember?

lol. I’ll just beat ya to the punch before you go full on “validate me!!!!” on the old Cheese:

That atomic bomb I was worried about with Henry went off more like a wet fart today and I couldn’t be happier to be totally wrong!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
lol. My lord.

and I’ll just beat ya to the punch before you go full on “validate me!!!!” on me.

That atomic bomb I was worried about with Henry went off more like a wet fart today and I couldn’t be happier to be totally wrong!
Cool Story bro

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
lol. My lord.

and I’ll just beat ya to the punch before you go full on “validate me!!!!” on me.

Your bro validated nonsense.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lol. Okay Krang. If flaming others on a day all Cards fans are flying high is what it takes to make you happy/validated, keep on keeping on bro!
Eat some crow.

You guys talked a lot of nonsense that was fairly obviously nonsense to some of us. Some of us expected the Cardinals to play like this after their offseason additions.