Good Boys

Release date: August 16, 2019
Studio: Universal Pictures
Directors: Gene Stupnitsky, Lee Eisenberg
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriters: Lee Eisenberg, Gene Stupnitsky
Genre: Comedy

Starring: Jacob Tremblay

Plot Summary: The producers of "Sausage Party," "Superbad" and "Blockers" bring their signature R-rated twist to the classic coming-of-age story in Universal Pictures’ "Good Boys." The comedy stars Jacob Tremblay ("Wonder," "Room") as the mischievous leader of a group of 12-year-old boys whose day of skipped school will become an all-day odyssey of awesomely bad decisions.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cannot wait to see this one

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Okay it was pretty funny. But not great. Certainly not in Superbad’s class.

For me it mainly evoked thoughts about our oldest. These kids were going into 6th grade. Our guy is entering 4th. I know that’s a world away for him, but for us it’ll be here before we know it. Thinking of him in those funny, sweet, uncomfortable stages was how I connected to the movie.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

For me it mainly evoked thoughts about our oldest. These kids were going into 6th grade. Our guy is entering 4th. I know that’s a world away for him, but for us it’ll be here before we know it. Thinking of him in those funny, sweet, uncomfortable stages was how I connected to the movie.

borg brain.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

my son is in 6th grade right now, look forward to seeing this.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Watched it tonight and thought it was very funny. It had a handful of laugh out loud moments (which is a lot in a movie for me).

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Yeah definitely no Superbad, but it was still a good time. Not bad at all for this guy's first time directing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Welp our guy started 6th grade yesterday and I am doubting first girl will be this year. Maybe things change mid year. Some of his friends are starting to show interest but they’re all way less developed emotionally than we were at their age.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose