2021 Training Camp Thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Full disclosure I haven't read anything recently but no COVID discussion should be polluting this thread.

Everything COVID related goes in the single COVID thread. I will be removing all posts today and issuing short term bans for those who did so including this post.

Also full disclosure this was the only post reported.

I'm guessing this goes for the "He's dumb not to get vaccinated" people too right?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing this goes for the "He's dumb not to get vaccinated" people too right?

Yes everyone who participated is taking a break. I will use the thread as the list. Hopefully this knocks this off.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If this is out there then how did we ever get to the point of "overworking him"
You must be registered for see images attach
I think you have to find the limits. One thing about speed WRs is that it is not uncommon for them to miss a game or two every season with some sort of a strain so I don't know that the expectation should be 16 games played.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As it is the first preseason game of the season tomorrow, I am going to remove all bans this one time.

These are the users that were removed from banning but need to stop posting / fighting about COVID outside of the COVID thread. Questions about this will only be handled in PM. If you are on this list then I will consider continuing to post / fight about COVID in threads outside of where people actually want to read it, you are accepting your ban.

Hoodhero
Nate
Ron_In_OC
Goodyear Card
cardsfanmd
cheesebeef
Stout
QuebecCard
Garthshort
Solar7
juza76
GatorAz
Ouchie-z-Clown
BritCard
PACardsFan

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In defense of the "hype", all of the local media are saying Moore is basically looking better than any rookie receiver since Boldin in camp.

And we are talking about a 2nd round pick from a power five school who was an All American his freshman year vs. a guy from a school that faced lesser competition.

So it's not "laughable", but proceed with some caution.

Remember, though, Boldin wasn't hyped in Preseason or camp, because the coaching staff wanted to keep a lid on it. That allowed him to bust out against Detroit and shock the NFL week 1.

I'm far more worried about the hyped player than the no news player.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Remember, though, Boldin wasn't hyped in Preseason or camp, because the coaching staff wanted to keep a lid on it. That allowed him to bust out against Detroit and shock the NFL week 1.

I'm far more worried about the hyped player than the no news player.
Naw man, camp reports were insane.

Then the preseason play came and he didn't show up. Then this board started to doubt him. And he busted out with the greatest debut in NFL history.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What does this even mean?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It’s a strange take I agree, I think it’s beneficial from the standpoint of allowing him to be a 2nd DL coach basically and giving the young guys some good feedback. Apart from that I certainly don’t think it will make him feel better about getting less snaps as video suggests lol

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s a strange take I agree, I think it’s beneficial from the standpoint of allowing him to be a 2nd DL coach basically and giving the young guys some good feedback. Apart from that I certainly don’t think it will make him feel better about getting less snaps as video suggests lol

Almost feels like setting the stage for limited snaps. But don't ask why 33 million was paid though

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think you have to find the limits. One thing about speed WRs is that it is not uncommon for them to miss a game or two every season with some sort of a strain so I don't know that the expectation should be 16 games played.
If you are fast it's easy to pull your "Richard" string

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It was during training camp and before the first preseason game. Don’t remember when (I started that one). It is feeling the same with Moore and his practice hype.
In no way am I ready to compare Moore and Boldin. That's why this insane hype surrounding Moore is just that--insane.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave