Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I thought the Clips would be easier than the Nuggets. They always seem to make a three at the right time to stick around. It's going to be a fight.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I thought the Clips would be easier than the Nuggets. They always seem to make a three at the right time to stick around. It's going to be a fight.
The shot making tonight was insane. Kennard… sure. Beverly and rondo? No way man. And Jackson isn’t missing either!

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
The shot making tonight was insane. Kennard… sure. Beverly and rondo? No way man. And Jackson isn’t missing either!

Yea. Even in game 1 they kept hitting clutch shots to stick around until the end. I guess that's how they are. I still don't see them having an answer for Ayton down low and if Paul comes back the Suns will get a lot more spacing on the floor to get better shots up. Payne is great but he doesn't really open up a lot of space on the court.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not books best work, but he hit a huge jumper and set a massive screen with his face all spaghettied.

Ayton, what can you say? He did more than just dunk tonight. Hit jumpers. Hit hooks. Great D. Ripped down big boards. THE PLAY. And early in the game he had one of the best allez-oops I’ve ever seen.

great pass by crowder. But man do we need more from he and Bridges.

cam Johnson was nails tonight. And saric showed game (and his hug of Ayton was ugly but glorious).

craig maybe one of his worst games.

and Payne. MFer PAYNE!! 29 and 9 and ZERO TURNOVERS!!! That’s 40 points, 18 assists and 1 turnover in two games in Paul’s place. Amazing.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Booker was getting bodied all night and Beverly pretty much hacks him on every play but the refs can't call it. Even the play where he knocked the ball out of Booker's hands he was hooking him.