Whatever it takes

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I cannot fathom to see the freakin CLIPPERS, of ALL teams, defeat the Suns and win a championship before the Suns. It would be the most heart-wrenching irony in NBA history. The perennial losers and cellar-dwellers winning one before the Suns? Nah can’t fathom it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I hear ya and agree. I want the best team to get what they deserve and advance. This series will come down to which one wants it more.. Capt obvious, I know. ;). I can live with that, even if it's the clippers...while it will simultaneously suck. Lol.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I hear ya and agree. I want the best team to get what they deserve and advance. This series will come down to which one wants it more.. Capt obvious, I know. ;). I can live with that, even if it's the clippers...while it will simultaneously suck. Lol.

Oh to hell with that nonsense. I want the Suns team to get what WE DESERVE and advance. I don't care if that means that several Clippers have to show up for the game 2 hours after it started, I want to see the Suns win it all. We have been the best team before and saw the breaks go against us, now it's our freaking turn.

I'm not saying we aren't the best team, I'm saying I don't want a little thing like not being the best team keep us from finally getting a ring. And no matter how injured our opponents are, I especially don't want to see us miss out because CP3 is sidelined or limited because of Covid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr