2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I sure didn't see this collapse by the Jazz coming. It's bad luck for the Suns in terms of timing, but maybe not too bad. The series will probably come down to whether Paul or Leonard is available first and what kind of impact they have.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Clippers are also getting super clean looks on these 3s. Jazz doing NOTHING to switch up their rhythm.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that is wishful thinking.

the way they are shooting is insane. Our defense will be tested like never before, and we will still need to shot over 40 percent from 3 to have a chance.

and we’ll to be able to deal with their defensive pressure. Real tall order if CP3 ain’t out there.

without CP3 for the first two games, I’d say it’s a pick ‘em series. If Paul plays either Game 1 or 2, I think we win the series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he is similar to DA. If DA had these guards, he would be in trouble.

without CP3, he kinda does have these guards. Book and Mitchell are very similar and Cam Payne as starter is a big question mark, IMO.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and we’ll to be able to deal with their defensive pressure. Real tall order if CP3 ain’t out there.

without CP3 for the first two games, I’d say it’s a pick ‘em series. If Paul plays either Game 1 or 2, I think we win the series.

hope your right. Right now i feel like they will kick the suns ass.

i really hope better d makes all the difference, but I am having doubts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naturally the basketball Gods want to make it more difficult on the Suns.

lets not forget, God just gave us HCA and we’re facing a team without their best player. I’d say he gave us at least a couple breaks to go with the awful break he dealt us with CP3.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
What a choke job. With that being said... no way the clips shoot like that on a consistent basis, and the suns are way more balanced/athletic than the jazz. I like our chances vs the clips... especially if Kawhi is out.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The Suns are sure favorites over a Kawhi-less Clippers. The only worry I have is Suns letting any overconfidence get the best of them, the way it obviously did the Jazz.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clippers are the worst possible match up for us.

but now questions about Paul and Kawhi it’s a total toss up.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a choke job. With that being said... no way the clips shoot like that on a consistent basis, and the suns are way more balanced/athletic than the jazz. I like our chances vs the clips... especially if Kawhi is out.

well they won’t shoot that well, but they have been shooting really well for the last 4 games.

I don’t know, you really can’t tell till we see an actual game.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson