Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah its kinda bad luck to pick your poison.. .

I think against either team the Suns will be favored though...especially with a healthy Paul.

This feels a lot like Deja Vu when Chris Paul was hurting in the Lakers series.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres no pro and con to giving CP3 the best chance possible to be on the court, IMO.

It looks like the Clippers are going down tonight so there will be a game seven but I think the Suns could beat the Clippers in the opener if it were played on Sunday without Paul.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Clippers are going down tonight so there will be a game seven but I think the Suns could beat the Clippers in the opener if it were played on Sunday without Paul.

there’s a lot of time left in this game. And if Utah wins, we might still get the Clippers if they win Game 7.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man... you guys are salivating to play this Clippers team possibly WITHOUT CP3 for a game or two? Yeah.
No.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there’s a lot of time left in this game. And if Utah wins, we might still get the Clippers if they win Game 7.

There is no question if Paul is not cleared of health and safety protocols on Saturday, the Suns are better off for the Jazz-Clippers series to go seven games no matter who wins game seven.

I like home court advantage but at some point it's not worth it, especially if Paul misses a couple of games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bring on the clips! How amazing would it be to eliminate two LA teams in one postseason? How sweet that would be!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Jazz lose, this would be an epic collapse. They lead by 22 at the half.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, having to play this Clipper team on a total roll without CP3 in our first two games at home is gonna be a huge challenge if that’s what we’re looking at.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay... looks like it’s gonna be Clippers on Sunday. MAJOR show me game for Booker to prove he can step up in the playoffs without CP3.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Man, having to play this Clipper team on a total roll without CP3 in our first two games at home is gonna be a huge challenge if that’s what we’re looking at.

We really can’t say anything without having play Kawhi. But I agree with you.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just keep up with that mindset. If it works in any capacity of what Rivercard did for the clips tonight then we are in good shape. :)

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Clippers are looking red hot...and our HOF PG has covid

But he's FULLY VACCINATED

:shrug:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson