Budda Baker has COVId

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
wow, you actually believe it was a coincidence. hm, end of conversation then. you live in loony tune land where politicians and CEOs care about the common man.

"jail trump and his supporters." .... I would never say that about the left just voting for what they believe in, they are my fellow Americans.

This type of behavior is lost on liberals or any type of extremist.

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
True Story.

Is any Vaccine Approved by the FDA? Not that I am aware of. All testing, screening and vaccines were given the go ahead under the FDA emergency use authorization (EUA). Meaning humans are the source of testing. The Lab rats get a break this go around.

That being said a large portion of the vaccine development was already completed under research for cold and flu vaccines since they are from the same virus. Science had a head start this time.

If you are vaccinated then why do you care if people get vaccinated or not? Did you not get the vaccine to prevent yourself from becoming infected with Covid? If you are worried then you really don't believe in the effectiveness of the vaccine.

While we are at it why don't we push for weight loss, give up smoking, drugs and the rest that led to major contributing factors and quit worrying about who gets vaccinated or not. Or does that count as your body your choice? I get confused what we can choose to do or not do these days.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, you actually believe it was a coincidence. hm, end of conversation then. you live in loony tune land where politicians and CEOs care about the common man.

"jail trump and his supporters." .... I would never say that about the left just voting for what they believe in, they are my fellow Americans.

But you would make up wild conspiracy theories about a CEO and want him charged with murder...

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Dems were against getting a vaccine before the election to use that against Trump. All I heard out of Biden’s mouth was how Trump did nothing for Covid, then once he lost and Biden won his first goal was to get the vaccine to everybody as quickly as possible. At least that’s what I heard.

Biden's Covid plan is the continuation of President Trump's Covid plan. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave