Budda Baker has COVId

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Oh spare me with the guilt complex Dr Feelgood. There were many, many, many people (media, demorats & some here) criticizing, politicizing & openly against taking the shot when the former President was rushing the USA to get it available. Then all of a sudden he doesn’t get re-elected & a new person takes office then those same people get onboard taking the shot. And now those same hypocrites are criticizing those who choose not to get it! Lol. :thumbdown:madarms::bang:

Then there’s Dr Falsey who changes his stance on masks, distancing, etc. His BS changes more than the Texas weather. He hasn’t helped confidence in half or more of the American people.

I reserve the right to live my life how I choose to live it without your criticism.

I think this needs some clarity. First the only reason trump wanted the vaccine approved was he felt it would help his re-election chances, not for the good of the people. IN fact he pressured the FDA to approve before election day. The opposition pushed against approving a vaccine before it was tested enough. The vaccine didn't get approved until after election day. Once approved the opposition got behind getting the vaccine.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been fully vaccinated since March, my only side effects were fatigue and a headache that lasted a couple of days (and a sore arm from the shot). My job exposes me to lots of people from all over the world and we've had multiple people in my organization die due to COVID.

I encourage people to get vaccinated but I would never mandate it--people have a right to make a choice but at the same time I don't see any reason why a private organization/company/etc can't have restrictions in place for those who choose not to be vaccinated.

Nothing more than a bit sore arm here; same as with my yearly flu shot.

I've had a few discussions with resisters and invariably they have little grounding in science or math and get their opinions on all things from an algorithm that feeds their apprehensions.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think this needs some clarity. First the only reason trump wanted the vaccine approved was he felt it would help his re-election chances, not for the good of the people. IN fact he pressured the FDA to approve before election day. The opposition pushed against approving a vaccine before it was tested enough. The vaccine didn't get approved until after election day. Once approved the opposition got behind getting the vaccine.

True Story.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hearing that makes me like the team even more.

Lol. I agree to disagree. Any idea how many professional athletes worldwide have been hospitalized, let alone died from covid? Zero. This vaccine has a year of research. I’ve had way too much experience with what our trash government will do to its own people. No chance in hell I’m getting that vaccine or subjecting my family to it. My kids go to a large but private school that never shut down. We all got it. Everyone is fine. It was like a baby version of the flu. There are obviously people who are susceptible to it. Young healthy people don’t fall in that category. Call me whatever you like. I won’t mysteriously grow a third hand in ten years or have a blood clot in my brain tomorrow from this brand new vaccine.
The dude penciled in as the starting RB, or at least had a shot to be the starting RB, in Jacksonville missed the entire season due to covid and it's after effects...and he's still not [emoji817] healthy...a dude in his early 20s and world class athlete.

It's also pretty much agreed upon that covid completely derailed Cam Newton's season...he was playing pretty good ball before covid and was almost hot garbage after covid. Partly due to missing 2 weeks, but also could have had some minor after effects.

It will be interesting to see how Budda performs this season. Keep an eye out on his stamina and speed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Oh spare me with the guilt complex Dr Feelgood. There were many, many, many people (media, demorats & some here) criticizing, politicizing & openly against taking the shot when the former President was rushing the USA to get it available. Then all of a sudden he doesn’t get re-elected & a new person takes office then those same people get onboard taking the shot. And now those same hypocrites are criticizing those who choose not to get it! Lol. [emoji107]madarms::bang:

Then there’s Dr Falsey who changes his stance on masks, distancing, etc. His BS changes more than the Texas weather. He hasn’t helped confidence in half or more of the American people.

I reserve the right to live my life how I choose to live it without your criticism.
The biggest hypocrisy is the former President and his family getting the vaccine, secretly, but refusing to endorse it...because if they had publicly endorsed it and shown it was safe, he'd lose credibility with the red states.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score

I think Dems were against getting a vaccine before the election to use that against Trump. All I heard out of Biden’s mouth was how Trump did nothing for Covid, then once he lost and Biden won his first goal was to get the vaccine to everybody as quickly as possible. At least that’s what I heard.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nothing more than a bit sore arm here; same as with my yearly flu shot.

I've had a few discussions with resisters and invariably they have little grounding in science or math and get their opinions on all things from an algorithm that feeds their apprehensions.

I mean, the vaccine makes you magnetic, right? lol

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Haven't heard a real scientific reason for NOT getting the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine (after determining that it is safe for 99.999999% of those getting it.) Excuses yes; reasons no.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Dems were against getting a vaccine before the election to use that against Trump. All I heard out of Biden’s mouth was how Trump did nothing for Covid, then once he lost and Biden won his first goal was to get the vaccine to everybody as quickly as possible. At least that’s what I heard.

100% false.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It didnt take long for the left wing faction on this board to react and shame those who’s attitude and actions have greatly helped get hundreds of thousands of Americans killed. SCIENCE!!

ftfy. Also, can’t be shamed if you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. So anyone feeling shame because of our reaction might want to think a little more about their actions than bitching about ours.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

100% false.

Dback Jon, how do you reconcile this? Pfizer vaccine announced safe within 24 hours of election results being official. You really think thats a coincidence?

When Time magazine, a left leaning outlet, writes a piece on a cabal of people trying to keep trump out of office, this pfizer funny business is exactly what they're talking about. You probably think Trump colluded with Russia and Covid came from a market :doi:

Listen to what your liberal friends are telling you:

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Pfizer CEO should be in jail... there are tens of thousands of covid deaths directly on him for delaying the release of safety studies on the vaccine.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon, how do you reconcile this? Pfizer vaccine announced safe within 24 hours of election results being official. You really think thats a coincidence?

When Time magazine, a left leaning outlet, writes a piece on a cabal of people trying to keep trump out of office, this pfizer funny business is exactly what they're talking about. You probably think Trump colluded with Russia and Covid came from a market :doi:

Listen to what your liberal friends are telling you:

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Pfizer CEO should be in jail... there are tens of thousands of covid deaths directly on him for delaying the release of safety studies on the vaccine.

LOL - they were rushing to get it done and FDA Approved as soon as possible.

The only people that should be in jail because of Covid is Trump and his supporters.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
LOL - they were rushing to get it done and FDA Approved as soon as possible.

The only people that should be in jail because of Covid is Trump and his supporters.
wow, you actually believe it was a coincidence. hm, end of conversation then. you live in loony tune land where politicians and CEOs care about the common man.

"jail trump and his supporters." .... I would never say that about the left just voting for what they believe in, they are my fellow Americans.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
ftfy. Also, can’t be shamed if you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. So anyone feeling shame because of our reaction might want to think a little more about their actions than bitching about ours.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died since the vaccine was readily available? Or is this more about mask shaming because doctor Fauci said they never worked anyway.

I wont engage in this any further with you because you are of the triggered ilk and I know what a colossal waste of time it would be to try and debate with people whose minds are so warped.

Im actually pretty shocked the mods have left this thread up as long as they have. The flagrant amount of leftys spouting insults and attempting to bully other posters is incredible. ("attempt", we all know no one takes insults seriously from libs )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose