Budda Baker has COVId

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ding ding ding! No long term or short term knowledge at this point of what it might do to your body go forward. I know of 3 persons as well that have been worse off after taking the shot.
Hope your health improves!
Dong, dong, dong. These are well documented long term after effects from Covid, not the actual injection.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes. If you are lucky enough to live ins country where there is easy access to a vaccine that will greatly reduce the chance of you getting AND SPREADING a disease that has killed millions of people and destroyed an exponential amount of lives for the deceased families, and then you get sick, you’re a F’n idiot.

And I never mentioned a mandate @BritCard but thanks for making something up in my post to get indignant about. People are free not to take it. And I’m free to call them a f’n idiot.

if you’re going to actively decide to be part of the problem and not solution, I could give a flying frack what happens to you because you have clearly shown you don’t give a frack about what happens to anyone else.
Amen. The worst part is, we live in an era of wildly prevalent misinformation, and that's what makes it so heartbreaking. Polio wouldn't be nearly eradicated if we had the internet in its current state back then.

These days you can find anything online to back your misguided beliefs with just a few clicks, like PFF and Malcolm Butler. :D

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
these f'n idiots. Saw an article yesterday that said the Cardinals are amongst the 4 worst teams as far as vaccinations go compared to the rest of the league.
Hearing that makes me like the team even more.
Yes. If you are lucky enough to live ins country where there is easy access to a vaccine that will greatly reduce the chance of you getting AND SPREADING a disease that has killed millions of people and destroyed an exponential amount of lives for the deceased families, and then you get sick, you’re a F’n idiot.

And I never mentioned a mandate @BritCard but thanks for making something up in my post to get indignant about. People are free not to take it. And I’m free to call them a f’n idiot.

if you’re going to actively decide to be part of the problem and not solution, I could give a flying frack what happens to you because you have clearly shown you don’t give a frack about what happens to anyone else.
Lol. I agree to disagree. Any idea how many professional athletes worldwide have been hospitalized, let alone died from covid? Zero. This vaccine has a year of research. I’ve had way too much experience with what our trash government will do to its own people. No chance in hell I’m getting that vaccine or subjecting my family to it. My kids go to a large but private school that never shut down. We all got it. Everyone is fine. It was like a baby version of the flu. There are obviously people who are susceptible to it. Young healthy people don’t fall in that category. Call me whatever you like. I won’t mysteriously grow a third hand in ten years or have a blood clot in my brain tomorrow from this brand new vaccine.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Huh? People have been proven to have died directly from the injection...

Source?

And actual details.

By the way, people with underlying conditions have died from Aspirin, too. People die from a reaction to freezing on a dentist's. chair. No chemical compound ingested is 100% safe..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lol. I agree to disagree. Any idea how many professional athletes worldwide have been hospitalized, let alone died from covid? Zero. This vaccine has a year of research. I’ve had way too much experience with what our trash government will do to its own people. No chance in hell I’m getting that vaccine or subjecting my family to it. My kids go to a large but private school that never shut down. We all got it. Everyone is fine. It was like a baby version of the flu. There are obviously people who are susceptible to it. Young healthy people don’t fall in that category. Call me whatever you like. I won’t mysteriously grow a third hand in ten years or have a blood clot in my brain tomorrow from this brand new vaccine.

Shocker.

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Thank You for your contribution.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
it’s amazing to me that 100 years ago people in our country risked their lives overseas so that they could protect their neighbors at home even though there was a very good chance they could get killed.

100 years later, people are refusing to help protect their neighbors by getting a shot that has a very high success rate and very low risk of side effects.

You can hide behind your personal freedoms and liberties and rights all you want. The question is, what has a greater chance of helping your neighbor and loved ones, getting the shot or not getting the shot? It’s quite possible that you may be responsible for people dying from covid and you don’t even realize it. Time to set aside the rhetoric and do the right thing. Trust me, you will feel a lot better knowing that you won’t be responsible for anyone dying.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Oh, cool. Agenda pushing instead of actually watching any news or having any awareness.

Ryquell Armstead was hospitalized twice, had major complications, and is now no longer on an NFL roster. I bet he'd rather "mysteriously grow a third hand in ten years" than be out of a promising career and struggling with his health.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...d-battling-covid-19-expected-miss-rest-season

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31462222/jacksonville-jaguars-waive-rb-ryquell-armstead

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Oh spare me with the guilt complex Dr Feelgood. There were many, many, many people (media, demorats & some here) criticizing, politicizing & openly against taking the shot when the former President was rushing the USA to get it available. Then all of a sudden he doesn’t get re-elected & a new person takes office then those same people get onboard taking the shot. And now those same hypocrites are criticizing those who choose not to get it! Lol. :thumbdown:madarms::bang:

Then there’s Dr Falsey who changes his stance on masks, distancing, etc. His BS changes more than the Texas weather. He hasn’t helped confidence in half or more of the American people.

I reserve the right to live my life how I choose to live it without your criticism.
You reserve the right to get infected and infect others.

Good example of why many call this the 'Age of Stupid'.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh spare me with the guilt complex Dr Feelgood. There were many, many, many people (media, demorats & some here) criticizing, politicizing & openly against taking the shot when the former President was rushing the USA to get it available. Then all of a sudden he doesn’t get re-elected & a new person takes office then those same people get onboard taking the shot. And now those same hypocrites are criticizing those who choose not to get it! Lol. :thumbdown:madarms::bang:

Then there’s Dr Falsey who changes his stance on masks, distancing, etc. His BS changes more than the Texas weather. He hasn’t helped confidence in half or more of the American people.

I reserve the right to live my life how I choose to live it without your criticism.

Yeah, Buck, Buddy, there is no “right” in our country to live without criticism. So you can reserve whatever you want but it’ll be worth as much as reserving a video at Blockbuster these days. In fact, maybe you don’t know this but our most sacred right is the first amendment where in our country we have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO GIVE YOU OUR CRITICISM. So if you’re going to spout stuff and act in a manner that’s gotten and continues to get people killed and ruin lives, you reap what you sew.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yeah I like how you ignored the truth of what I said & instantly went on the attack, just like you always do. I’m shocked you haven’t played the R card yet like you generally do as well. I’m sure it’s coming lol.

I hope Budda gets well soon
Yeah, Buck, Buddy, there is no “right” in our country to live without criticism. In fact, maybe you don’t know this but our most sacred right is the first amendment where in our country we have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO GIVE YOU OUR CRITICISM. So if you’re going to spout stupidity and act in a manner that’s gotten and continues to get people killed and ruin lives, you reap what you sew.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like how you ignored the truth of what I said & instantly went on the attack, just like you always do. I’m shocked you haven’t played the R card yet like you generally do as well. I’m sure it’s coming lol.

I hope Budda gets well soon

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

As to “ignoring” your drivel? Okay, I’ll bite. Everyone said they’d trust the Scientists as far as the vaccine. Not the Super Sized Oompaloompah who was telling people we were “rounding the curve” in November as deaths spiked into the thousands. And so when the scientists said the vaccines passed muster, those who said they would trust them took the vaccine. Ain’t that hard to understand or some conspiracy against you Orange Calf.

then again, you somehow believe you have the right not to be criticized. Which is beyond weird.

Last edited:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Bucky, putting aside all of the politics and finger pointing, what is stopping you from getting the shot? Are you worried about side effects or are you boycotting it because you feel like you’re being shamed into taking it? It is absolutely your choice. But wouldn’t you feel better choosing to get a shot that could save others around you from becoming sick or even possibly dying? I am not trying to lay a guilt trip on you, just want to try to understand your resistance.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I won’t mysteriously grow a third hand in ten years or have a blood clot in my brain tomorrow from this brand new vaccine.

You're predicting that the covid vaccines will cause people to grow a third hand?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Oh spare me with the guilt complex Dr Feelgood. There were many, many, many people (media, demorats & some here) criticizing, politicizing & openly against taking the shot when the former President was rushing the USA to get it available. Then all of a sudden he doesn’t get re-elected & a new person takes office then those same people get onboard taking the shot.

It's almost as if people wanted the vaccine to be properly evaluated before agreeing to get it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

WTF you on about? I never replied to you. I didn't even read your comment. I simply said "Better now than later".

But as you pulled me into it you have no idea is he had his jab or not. They aren't 100% effective. They are around 70% effective at stopping symptomatic infection (higher for serious illness and death) and they take 2-3 weeks to kick in. So Budda could have had his jab and been unlucky, or he could be inside the 2-3 week window.

Considering his mother is highly vulnerable that may be more likely.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
cardinals arent playing any time soon so this is irrelevant.
You're sorta correct. However, when you add in the fact that we're one of the least vaccinated teams, it becomes troubling. Let's hope the team is able to use this news as a way to encourage everyone to get vaccinated.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I've been fully vaccinated since March, my only side effects were fatigue and a headache that lasted a couple of days (and a sore arm from the shot). My job exposes me to lots of people from all over the world and we've had multiple people in my organization die due to COVID.

I encourage people to get vaccinated but I would never mandate it--people have a right to make a choice but at the same time I don't see any reason why a private organization/company/etc can't have restrictions in place for those who choose not to be vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.