BRING ON DENVER!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debating this..

You must be registered for see images attach
If you really are the jinx, I fear this will worm it’s way into the team at this point.

I’m sorry, but the dude definitely does not abide here.

anyone else can get it. Sorry man!

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

wow.. I guess those Nuggets fan didn’t think they were being recorded when Suns in 4 guy man handled them. They went on to make a video about how they messed up a guy.

imagine BSing to your friends and family like that.. only to turn around and find out you went viral for taking an butt kicking..

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
wow.. I guess those Nuggets fan didn’t think they were being recorded when Suns in 4 guy man handled them. They went on to make a video about how they messed up a guy.

imagine BSing to your friends and family like that.. only to turn around and find out you went viral for taking an butt kicking..

Any doubt that alcohol was involved was removed.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Here's more showing the drunk Nuggets fan starting it by pouring beer on Suns-In-Four and then the sucker punch.

In retrospect, he got everything he deserved.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks for bringing on den

Even few day's after still suns actually swept them ouch lol...

Will see big changes in den i think they keep Malone though

With murray den would not have got swept imo

I doubt it. I bet the front office just uses the Murray excuse and runs it back.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. I bet the front office just uses the Murray excuse and runs it back.

Well, as a mostly uninformed outsider I would have thought that was the right move? Get and stay healthy, add another role player, and maybe convince Jokic to get even leaner so you can take better advantage of your built-in home court advantage.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

My God. The level of imbecility these two are is stunning. I'm actually a little disturbed that there are probably many more people like this out there.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My God. The level of imbecility these two are is stunning. I'm actually a little disturbed that there are probably many more people like this out there.

Probably? I think there are tons of people like this in our fair land.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Well, as a mostly uninformed outsider I would have thought that was the right move? Get and stay healthy, add another role player, and maybe convince Jokic to get even leaner so you can take better advantage of your built-in home court advantage.

yeah. It’s not necessarily a bad idea. We had a strong team when fully healthy.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score

every fan base in every sport has fans like this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose