Budda Baker has COVId

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
One of my connections has said rumors are that #3 has tested positive for COVID-19. Get well brotha
:hairraise:hairraise:hairraise

Last edited by a moderator:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these f'n idiots. Saw an article yesterday that said the Cardinals are amongst the 4 worst teams as far as vaccinations go compared to the rest of the league.

Yup. Maybe this will light a fire under the rest of the team.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeez were paul baker at a club or something together lol weird timing

Buckybird

Reaction score
these f'n idiots. Saw an article yesterday that said the Cardinals are amongst the 4 worst teams as far as vaccinations go compared to the rest of the league.
So they’re idiots if don’t they agree with you in what they want to put in their bodies? Lol

God forbid anyone in America has a choice in what they do or don’t do with their own lives much less put in their own bodies! Cheese for a President in China coming soon to a country not named the United States of America :doi:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vaccinations are not necessarily the be all, end all. I've been under the care of a pulmonologist since April after my 2nd shot. I had Covid in December & I'm worse now after being vaccinated than I ever was when I actually had Covid.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Ding ding ding! No long term or short term knowledge at this point of what it might do to your body go forward. I know of 3 persons as well that have been worse off after taking the shot.
Hope your health improves!
Vaccinations are not necessarily the be all, end all. I've been under the care of a pulmonologist since April after my 2nd shot. I had Covid in December & I'm worse now after being vaccinated than I ever was when I actually had Covid.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

well that fkn sucks man, hope you get well soon.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whether or not vaxx's work, don't work, allow post-injection infection yada yada...it will be somewhat of a crap shoot where you get to roll the dice and take your chances - & let fate determine the outcome.

Only sticky wicket is - not getting injected and injecting others because - oops! - you turned out positive.

Personal deccision - the odds of injection side effects are easier to tolerate than infecting others and prolonginging the epidemic.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

My brother in law (Army intel officer) mysteriously developed a bradycardiac arrhythmia and ambulatory hypotensive BP that hovers around 90 systolic after his 1st shot. He is currently wearing a monitor 24/7. Doc advised him to forgo the 2nd vax. The vaccines do not have the research behind them that we normally require in medicine. If I was a pro athlete, Id probably opt to roll the dice on getting sick/my good health prevailing through it, rather than getting a vax and developing a permanent issue with my caridovascular or respiratory system. Based on what I know, I cant fault an athlete for declining the vax at this point in the trials.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. If you are lucky enough to live ins country where there is easy access to a vaccine that will greatly reduce the chance of you getting AND SPREADING a disease that has killed millions of people and destroyed an exponential amount of lives for the deceased families, and then you get sick, you’re a F’n idiot.

And I never mentioned a mandate @BritCard but thanks for making something up in my post to get indignant about. People are free not to take it. And I’m free to call them a f’n idiot.

if you’re going to actively decide to be part of the problem and not solution, I could give a flying frack what happens to you because you have clearly shown you don’t give a frack about what happens to anyone else.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether or not vaxx's work, don't work, allow post-injection infection yada yada...it will be somewhat of a crap shoot where you get to roll the dice and take your chances - & let fate determine the outcome.

Only sticky wicket is - not getting injected and injecting others because - oops! - you turned out positive.

Personal deccision - the odds of injection side effects are easier to tolerate than infecting others and prolonginging the epidemic.

bingo.

Buckybird

Reaction score
I think you need 4 doses of it to possibly help your anger issues :mrgreen:
Yes. If you are lucky enough to live ins country where there is easy access to a vaccine that will greatly reduce the chance of you getting AND SPREADING a disease that has killed millions of people and destroyed an exponential amount of lives for the deceased families, and then you get sick, you’re a F’n idiot.

And I never mentioned a mandate @BritCard so you can take that argument and shove it up your ***. People are free not to take it. And I’m free to call them a f’n idiot.

if you’re going to actively decide to be part of the problem and not solution, I could give a flying frack what happens to you because you have clearly shown you don’t give a frack about what happens to anyone else.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So they’re idiots if don’t they agree with you in what they want to put in their bodies? Lol

God forbid anyone in America has a choice in what they do or don’t do with their own lives much less put in their own bodies! Cheese for a President in China coming soon to a country not named the United States of America :doi:

You reserve the right to get infected and infect others.

Good example of why many call this the 'Age of Stupid'.

Reaction score

Get well soon PA. I've been hesitant since I've had some minor heart issues. I don't want it to escalate into something more serious by getting vaccinated.

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah… as an active duty member I get no “option” to get vaccinated or not. Well other than the option of retiring.

In 2002 I was vaccinated against anthrax and ended up losing the ability to produce insulin. It was like a 1 in 4 million chance - i won powerball that day.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My brother in law (Army intel officer) mysteriously developed a bradycardiac arrhythmia and ambulatory hypotensive BP that hovers around 90 systolic after his 1st shot. He is currently wearing a monitor 24/7. Doc advised him to forgo the 2nd vax. The vaccines do not have the research behind them that we normally require in medicine. If I was a pro athlete, Id probably opt to roll the dice on getting sick/my good health prevailing through it, rather than getting a vax and developing a permanent issue with my caridovascular or respiratory system. Based on what I know, I cant fault an athlete for declining the vax at this point in the trials.

A surer way of getting a permanent cardiovascular or a long-term respiratory issue is get Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave