Votes: 26 52.0%
  • LAC

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I say george gets remotivated and he and leonard outlast jazz

will be fun to watch and not worry bout suns for a week simply amazing.still can't believe was a sweep lol!!!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Conley is out, the Jazz. Otherwise, the Clippers because the Suns would have home-court advantage.

I'm a little different there, if Conley plays then I'd take the Jazz but since the Clippers give us Home Court, I prefer that.

The Jazz are more dangerous with Mitchell at PG than SG, IMO, so that's why I'd prefer they had Conley. That keeps the ball out of Mitchell's hands more.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
We'll take them both! :)

Joking aside, each option has advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, Utah is somewhat similar to Phoenix- very disciplined, methodical, and great on defense. I *THINK* the Suns do it better, but I am not sure. We also don't have home-court advantage, and I don't think I want to play in Utah in game seven. It would be sweet to beat the number one team in the league, and the Suns played better against Utah than the Clippers.

As for LA...I don't know that I want to deal with Leonard, but Suns do have home-court advantage there, and I really haven't been that impressed with them so far.

So, I don't know- roll the dice and beat whichever one you end up facing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don’t care. I like our chances against Utah but I like home court too. I’m not scared of either of them at this point.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I will go with the home court which means the Clippers. But, I don't have a strong feeling. We can beat both and lose to both. We should be slight favorites against either.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I’ll take the jazz, for the reason that Ayton seems to do ok against Gobert but for some reason struggles with Zubac.

also Reggie Jackson has been unleashed, and Kawhi can pretty much manhandle any of our wings, the the X factor is always Paul George. If he shows up then they are tough to beat.

also Batum seems to be more focused this year on the defensive end.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Utah won’t take Gobert off the floor, and Booker and Paul will carve his drop coverage.

Clippers can go small and frustrate our offense’s head of the snake.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I prefer Utah which means we take out 1 and 3 plus the defending champs. Dont care about home court we badazz on the road
Very special time for us....dont take it for granted
#rallythevalley

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I guess I will go with the home court which means the Clippers. But, I don't have a strong feeling. We can beat both and lose to both. We should be slight favorites against either.
I think the Jazz will be favored over the Suns. In fact, I’ve already seen the Vegas odds for each team to win a championship and we are currently just behind the Jazz.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't vote because it's next team up.

No one wanted to play the Lakers but here we are.

No one wanted to face a healthy Lakers team. And we didn't. I thought it was clear watching them play the Warriors that the Lakers we were going to face were a far cry from the team that started out strong. I thought we might sweep them in the first round and still believe we would have if CP hadn't had the shoulder problem.

Keep in mind the Lakers were just a few percentage points behind the league leading Jazz and a full 4 games ahead of us back when they were mostly healthy. They were 21-6 when Davis was injured in the Denver game, from that game on they went 21-24 the rest of the season. We faced the 21-24 team.

And to be clear, I feel no sympathy for LA or any of the other teams at less than full strength. How many times have we lost a key player to injury either in the playoffs or leading up to it? Far too many times to count. I don't wish injuries on any opponents but I'll happily take any good fortune that comes our way even if it's because other teams suffered through injury issues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave