The Budda Baker appreciation thread

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Team site does really need to argue with a well respected site about their evaluation on budda baker?
I don't like it
Moreover is an organization that has been in the bottom of the NFL for great part of their history
Shut up and work

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Team site does really need to argue with a well respected site about their evaluation on budda baker?
I don't like it
Moreover is an organization that has been in the bottom of the NFL for great part of their history
Shut up and work
You just saying that cause it’s Budda lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No he sucks the whole team sucks

highly overrated his reputation is much better than his actual skill

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
highly overrated his reputation is much better than his actual skill

while your sarcasm is bleeding through this statement is 1000% factual if you remove the word highly ;)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Lol, just incredible. Hopefully Budda's performance will one day match his accolades, he hasn't even been the best safety on his team this year.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Of course.
That's crazy. Pedestrian stats on a pedestrian D, and he's been standing out more for his whiffs than big plays of late.

I get that he's been marginalized to a degree by scheme, but to claim he's played at an all pro level this year is wild. Jalen Thompson has been more consistent and impactful.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think both Budda & Jalen have both been really good & are the primary reasons why this defense hasn’t been bottom 10 the whole year, despite Jalen getting burnt in coverage recently.

I’m also not going to get frustrated at guys on our own team earning big time accolades like this, lol. That’s huge for them & their families. Here’s to many more All-Pros!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's crazy. Pedestrian stats on a pedestrian D, and he's been standing out more for his whiffs than big plays of late.

I get that he's been marginalized to a degree by scheme, but to claim he's played at an all pro level this year is wild. Jalen Thompson has been more consistent and impactful.
I think both Budda & Jalen have both been really good & are the primary reasons why this defense hasn’t been bottom 5 the whole year, despite Jalen getting burnt in coverage recently.

I’m also not going to get frustrated at guys on our own team earning big time accolades like this, lol. That’s huge for them & their families. Here’s to many more All-Pros!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Exactly.