Suns @ Nuggets Friday Playoff game thread 6-11-2021 - Game 3

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm not sure what more Jokic can do. He is the only star on the team with Jamal Murray out.

The Nuggets eliminated a good Portland team in the first round.
I'm not knocking the guy's game but the Suns are exposing them. He could barely run down the court at that was near the end of the first quarter. He gets his stats no doubt. He is great no doubt. I just don't believe he makes his team better. Maybe next game he will.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only reason I can up for why there should be a game 5
Is we'd get Harlan & Miller anr the home crowd

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not knocking the guy's game but the Suns are exposing them. He could barely run down the court at that was near the end of the first quarter. He gets his stats no doubt. He is great no doubt. I just don't believe he makes his team better. Maybe next game he will.

We must have been watching different games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
horrible rebounding night by Ayton he only got 15 tonight
He's also a product of being the only big man on the court. Saric would have had 10-15 with Ayton minutes. IMO, dude could easily have 20-25 in a game like tonight with a little extra hustle. He seems to have the same stamina as Jokic though...so it makes sense.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Well, even I have to rest up for Sunday's game. Good luck to the Suns and goodnight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can't get over how the 4 other starters could equal 32 points, 20 boards, or 10 assists combined. He was their team tonight.

Jokic literally tried to carry that team on his back.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a good player. But trying to put him up there with Olajuwan, Shaq, Malone..

NO. Those guys would have wiped the floor with him. IMHO
Funny thing about the Shaq mention is that Shaq himself said “Big Country” Bryant Reeves used to kill him every matchup. Joker is the way better version of that. Take that for what you will.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I never understood that even at the time. James did a whole bunch of fancy back-and-forth dribbling while Crowder said "Uh huh?" and waited for him to do something meaningful. It was like watching a peacock go through a big courting display to a plastic statue.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never understood that even at the time. James did a whole bunch of fancy back-and-forth dribbling while Crowder said "Uh huh?" and waited for him to do something meaningful. It was like watching a peacock go through a big courting display to a plastic statue.

ha!