Mini Camp Day 2, June 9, 2021

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In NY there's an article about the NY Jets. titled, "Seven guys who impressed at mini-camp". Hoping to see a similar story about the Cardinals.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In NY there's an article about the NY Jets. titled, "Seven guys who impressed at mini-camp". Hoping to see a similar story about the Cardinals.

I don't even know if journalists are allowed to watch it
Maybe just Darren urban and the ginger guy, so it's impossible to get something relevant from them

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was he doing last year?

I am so confused.....

Its never late to learn something.. Beside that, was better for him not saying those words because doesn't look very bright but probably he couldn't even recognize it

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know a lot.of the guys are not big on them, but I was wondering if Isabella and K Johnson were at camp and if they look improved. Wished we had more coverage than what we are getting.

But maybe that can be a good thing. Hopefully the players don't get infatuated with themselves and practice with a mission.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I read that the media is allowed at the mini-camp. And for all three days, but don't know if they have an open portion and a closed portion, each day.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all I really see on twitter is "so and so is at camp today or not at camp today" and no other updates really. Just articles about what players say in press conferences.