Nuggets @ Suns Wednesday Playoff game thread 6-9-2021 - Game 2

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess if Adrian Wojnarowski says Will Barton is coming back it almost makes it official. Suspect the Nuggets are looking for a bump from someone.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree but ultimately what decides if you deserved to be there is how you performed. How many times over the years in sports have we seen a team make it to the playoffs in any sport and just lay a predictable egg? While another team that we know might have done wells sits at home?

The reality is the team was good enough to be there and deserved to be there depleted roster or not. Every playoff is no different.
Weren't we the #10 seed in the West at the time the Bubble was set up? I'm glad we made it, but that's not playoff reality (although the tournament now makes it possible).

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I guess if Adrian Wojnarowski says Will Barton is coming back it almost makes it official. Suspect the Nuggets are looking for a bump from someone.

Like AD, we just go at him, force him to make cuts. We'll see if he's good to go then.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like AD, we just go at him, force him to make cuts. We'll see if he's good to go then.

The Suns will do that. Will Barton has been close to coming back for awhile so it's not unexpected.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see it very differently
I think the Suns have the superior talent and Denver cant keep up. I'd be surprised if Denver wins 2 games in this series
Just jokic is a very talented center and Michael porter can catch fire

Just really want a win tonight...

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
I see it very differently
I think the Suns have the superior talent and Denver cant keep up. I'd be surprised if Denver wins 2 games in this series
Yup, Denver has the most talented player, but Phoenix has the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and arguably 5th best player in the series with Murray out (Dbook, CP3, Ayton, Bridges).

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the only NBA game tonight so tipoff should be on schedule. Im not a fan of the delayed tips in the postseason because another game hasn't ended yet.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Porter Jr. and Will Barton are active tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Barton playing will give them an emotional lift. Kind of like the reinforcements arriving. Gives them more depth too. Have to play like we did second half for entire game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barton playing will give them an emotional lift. Kind of like the reinforcements arriving. Gives them more depth too. Have to play like we did second half for entire game.

It would be a good game for Cam Johnson to step up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson