JJ Watt Production

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watch how the season unfolds.

Nothing personal against the guy, I don't think he is a bad dude. Just more concerned about projecting an image

I think the guy would blow a donkey live on Instagram if it meant winning a super bowl. He cares about winning, I don't see someone who cares about his image.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His image is clearly important to him and he relishes in the size of his persona but that doesnt mean he wont play hard.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Image/reputation are essentially the same thing and it should be important to everyone.

To a multi million dollar athlete with a brand, sure.

To everyone? My "image" is the least of my concerns. I just care about taking care of my family and helping my fellow man while having a good time. My "image" is immaterial.

Watt is simply promoting himself, as he should and as most people treat social media anyway.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He doesn't want the "image" of being a good guy. He IS a good guy.

Immerses himself in the community where he lives and helps others and the environment.

He'll still do that stuff whether his team is winning or losing on the field, but as a competitor, he is obviously going to try and win as much as possible.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To a multi million dollar athlete with a brand, sure.

To everyone? My "image" is the least of my concerns. I just care about taking care of my family and helping my fellow man while having a good time. My "image" is immaterial.

Watt is simply promoting himself, as he should and as most people treat social media anyway.

You just defined 'your image' and that you care about it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am skeptical like most on this board about our defensive personnel, but what I will say is that there is a world where Watt, Phillips, Fotu, Golden, Jones, Simmons, Collins, Budda, Murphy JThompson and Butler make up a really special defense. It may be unlikely, but it is there.
Depending on a lot of “if’s” but I agree.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just defined 'your image' and that you care about it.
An image to me is propogating what you want others to see. Keeping up an image is having watch collections, posting curated photos online, playing a part in public that is different and etc

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk