The Birdgang Groweth....

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Gentlemen. It is my sincere pleasure to announce the birth of my first grandson Jaxson Alexander Long.
He was born at 9am on June 6th 2021
Jax weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds and 5 ounces with a length of 20.5”
He and his mother are both healthy and doing fine.

The bad side.... he was born in Chicago and the other grandpa got the jump on me... so my grandson will leave the hospital in a Bears onesie.... gonna have to address that

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If I would have known grandkids were so much fun...I would have had them first...:cheers:

Proud grandpa of two boys.
Yeah Jax is my second grandkid.... I have a five year old granddaughter that’s just amazing

and I’m with you.... I resisted the idea of being a grandpa for years.... but it’s awesome
Grandkids are so much better than kids

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!

My wife and I are looking forward to surprising all of our season ticket buddies at the stadium with our new addition. Thor will be over 8 months by then, but no one saw the wife pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Congrats. And remember that a Long was born on, "The Longest Day", the sixth of June.

P.S. And that long story comes from a Short.
Lol

Long&Short

feels like we missed an opportunity to go into business together. Attorneys? Book store?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations Oaken! He's adorable! I have 2 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. Looking forward to seeing all 4 this weekend.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Yeah Jax is my second grandkid.... I have a five year old granddaughter that’s just amazing

and I’m with you.... I resisted the idea of being a grandpa for years.... but it’s awesome
Grandkids are so much better than kids

You got that right, all the fun and none of the headaches. The best part is spoiling them and then shipping them back to Mom and Dad.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oaken, congrats good brother! Sidenote, I thought you were about to announce YOU had a baby! I had to pause, before I clicked because I knew we were around the same age. Not that it would be a bad thing, but I personally am not about that Pampers, Enfamil, Desitin life right now.

:biglaugh: