BRING ON DENVER!!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prior to the Suns acquiring Torrey Craig, if I hadn't watched him play for the Nuggets I wouldn't recognize the name.

He was a player for the Nuggets and he has come up big for the Suns. He should have some extra motivation playing his old team.

I'm not sure where the Suns would be without his added depth and size.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prior to the Suns acquiring Torrey Craig, if I hadn't watched him play for the Nuggets I wouldn't recognize the name.

He was a player for the Nuggets and he has come up big for the Suns. He should have some extra motivation playing his old team.

I'm not sure where the Suns would be without his added depth and size.

Hes like PJ Tucker in that he plays much bigger than he is. He's only 6'7" so he doesn't really provide.size. At his height I can understand why it took some time before Monty decided to give him some run in the Lakers series. He shouldn't be capable of playing as effective at.the 4 & 5 as he does but he's a smart banger.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hes like PJ Tucker in that he plays much bigger than he is. He's only 6'7" so he doesn't really provide.size. At his height I can understand why it took some time before Monty decided to give him some run in the Lakers series. He shouldn't be capable of playing as effective at.the 4 & 5 as he does but he's a smart banger.

It's more than height with Craig. At 221 pounds he can play inside when needed. He is not as heavy as Tucker but he is a couple of inches taller. Cam Johnson is going to get his minutes so Craig's competition on the bench is mostly Kaminsky and Saric. It's easy to see why he is getting minutes at the 4/5.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Working as intended.

Let them all keep sleeping, its easier for the wolf pack to take out sleeping lambs.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Most fans look at the suns and are underwhelmed. They haven’t watched them much, so they aren’t familiar with how we play. I think they see an old man in Paul, a guy whose been called an empty stats guy in book, a guy in Ayton who hasn’t lived up to his draft status and is overshadowed by draftmates doncic and young, an in flashy bridges, a reach cam Johnson, and a bunch of guys they’ve never really heard of. They have no idea how all of those pieces have fit together to be greater as a whole. I know this bc a friend of mine is a Dallas fan and he said “I’m not really afraid of the suns.” He just has no idea.
Surprisingly alot of Laker fans here in North Carolina. All said the same thing [ Didn't know the Suns where so good ] They all know what Cam can do.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Really hope Mikal steps it up big in this one. He was practically nonexistent in most of the Lakers series.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really hope Mikal steps it up big in this one. He was practically nonexistent in most of the Lakers series.

I know that was the theme in the game day threads but if nothing else he wore Lebron down when he was guarding him. His scoring was down 4 points per game but it's the playoffs and our scoring was down 11 per game as a team. I'm not saying he was great but he wasn't invisible, horrible or practically nonexistent in that series either despite what you might read here. JMO.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope the payne that showed vs lakers will be same vs Nuggets

Also jokic vs ayton will tense and fun lol

Gonna be a fun series knock on wood.... pray no injuries cough paul cough..... he is due!!! For a deep pof run

Feel like suns are in for more special moments this season

Have a great weekend suns fans will be stressed soon lol

We are the valley!!

Going to go play my suns gm rank on ps5 to ease my mind on suns :)

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some of you guys have to get over the whole so and so didn't play well stuff. Someone ALWAYS shows up to take up the slack.
The thing is our team is so deep talent wise its almost impossible for your favorite player to have the game you want them to all the time.
There will be some games when DA is playing D more than driving to the rim just him being under the basket deters lots of drives.
Sometimes Mikal will not get his 15-20 points but he Crowder and DA may have just retired Lebron.

We're not supposed to be here. No one gave us a real shot at a ring.
But we ARE here and we do have a REAL shot at a ring.
Its not gonna be easy but I like our chances. Who can keep up with us?
Enjoy the ride.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m pretty relaxed compared to the la laker series! I was doing even doing reverse jinx on the Suns during the first round series.
Hopefully the Suns are more focused than I am atm. Cause I don’t think I will be that much of much of a mess unless the Suns lose the first two at home. But right now...I’m in chill mode

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really dont understand how Nuggs even have a shot. They have less depth, less talent, and no home court advantage. Baffles me charles barkley picked Nuggs. Suns match up very well with them too with the exception being depth to guard jokic but even if he goes off for 40 every game id still take Suns...

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I really dont understand how Nuggs even have a shot. They have less depth, less talent, and no home court advantage. Baffles me charles barkley picked Nuggs. Suns match up very well with them too with the exception being depth to guard jokic but even if he goes off for 40 every game id still take Suns...
13 of 15 ESPN “experts” chose suns. Though like 11 thought the series would go 7.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Barkley picking the Nuggets is almost a guarantee we'll win. He's so bad at picking winners that I'm surprised he hasn't caught on yet and started going against.his gut. He's a gambler also so you'd think losing all the time would tip him off.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Especially without knowing how healthy CP will be for the series.
But I am feeling hopeful due to how he finished the Lakers series. He took a couple threes that didn’t go in but were very close. He also made a couple of his patented midrange jumpers. How he looked most recently compared to how he looked when he first came back is very encouraging.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I am feeling hopeful due to how he finished the Lakers series. He took a couple threes that didn’t go in but were very close. He also made a couple of his patented midrange jumpers. How he looked most recently compared to how he looked when he first came back is very encouraging.

His passing was improved too but his comment about hearing a crack when it happened has me concerned.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson