OTAs Part II

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing is announced yet, so probably the 3 days of OTAs will take place next week, from 8 to 10 i guess
The third week of OTAs previously was scheduled from 7 to 10

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Arizona the only team to not have held a single OTA?

No we are one of the 10 or so teams actually having OTAs. Teams having them have reduced them. The rest cancelled them.

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
No we are one of the 10 or so teams actually having OTAs. Teams have having them have reduced them. The rest cancelled them.
Good for us, the more times our guys can meet together and learn the further ahead we'll be! Even if it's just jogging and learning plays together, Like I think that's valuable for Collins and Simmons to be around Watt and Jones for example

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We can't oppress these multi millionaire athletes by making them have to leave their palatial vacation homes in Florida/Texas/wherever to come and do some actual work for the team that pays them.
While I think the team needs all the work it can get. This is part of the negotiation process.

No one complains when players get cut by the organization or agree to a crappy deal with the league.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No we are one of the 10 or so teams actually having OTAs. Teams having them have reduced them. The rest cancelled them.
The other nine teams who are having OTAs, have they had any yet? I do know that the Giants, Jets, GB and the Jags have, because I've seen stories about them. And, any idea who the other five teams are? Thanks.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the Cards are squarely within middle of the (new) NFL reality on OTAs

pick your poison:

10 OTAs with few of your established vets showing (see Packers or Seahawks)

or

3 OTAs with everyone

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I think the team needs all the work it can get. This is part of the negotiation process.

No one complains when players get cut by the organization or agree to a crappy deal with the league.

They just negotiated a new CBA a year ago. If they wanted to do away with voluntary workouts or lessen OTA's then that was the time to do it, but they didn't. Because to do so they would have had to give something else up.

Instead they gained the advantage of other clauses by agreeing to both, and they moaned their asses off as soon as they come around.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose