DeAndre Hopkins would re-do Contact to trade for Julio Jones

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If JJ gets traded it will be to an AFC team first, unless an NFC team comes in and gives up the farm for him.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ever since sadly cam lost that fum in sb he hasn't been same that killed his confidence looking like it did anyway hope never happens to kyler well minus a sbowl appearance
Its actually more that.

He didnt dive on the football (initially) because of fear of getting hurt. Sad irony that he forever wrecked his shoulder the following year trying to tackle a db. Just doesnt throw with this zip he use to.

So what we hope is that Kyler never has a shoulder injury that requires multiple surgeries that causes him to throw like Max Hall.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its actually more that.

He didnt dive on the football (initially) because of fear of getting hurt. Sad irony that he forever wrecked his shoulder the following year trying to tackle db. Just doesnt throw with this zip he use to.

So what we hope is that Kyler never has a shoulder injury that requires multiple surgeries that causes him to throw like Max Hall.
Ahhhh the new drew breese bust guy lol

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins to launch cereal brand benefiting survivors of domestic violence

Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is launching his own cereal brand whose profits will partially support survivors of domestic violence.

A portion of the proceeds from DeAndre’s Hop Box – a honey-nut oat cereal created in partnership with PLB Sports & Entertainment – will be used to fund S.M.O.O.O.T.H. [Speaking Mentally, Outwardly Opening Opportunities Toward Healing].

It's a nonprofit organization founded and run by his mother, Sabrina Greenlee, who is a survivor of domestic violence.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So, if you believe the reports, sounds like Kirk and a 2nd might get it done.
With Kirk being a free agent next season I say go for it. Likelihood of wr success goes way up with Julio and AJ. Both coming off crap seasons. Odds of one being good better than just relying on AJ.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

this is interesting

if you are Keim, is part of your motivation to get Julio is to make sure the Rams/49ers/Seahawks dont

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

this is interesting

if you are Keim, is part of your motivation to get Julio is to make sure the Rams/49ers/Seahawks dont
Absolutely.

If not the Cardinals I hope he goes to New England.

Peter does a podcast with McVay so the Rams mention is for real.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’d go for Kirk and a 2nd for Julio. That sounds like all in to me on offense.
I agree. This is another area where I would have thought the Cardinals would have jumped on and they haven't (at least as far as we hear). I can make an easy argument for why Julio would be worth it. We will need to draft an outside WR next year anyway. Letting AJ Green walk helps our comp formula especially if he plays well. Kirk is going to be a free agent. Julio can play outside as well as inside. Outside of Ramsey, the CBs in our conference are bad. Improves our size. We have the cap space. We have a decent o-line. Our defense is likely to be middle of the NFL and is transitioning a bit in terms of age in the back 6.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If we’re going “all in” I think we should do this.
This, because I do not want to see the Seahawks land him. If the Hawks do, I would then proceed to still want to trade for another pass rusher since our secondary is a whole lot of 'and, ifs and buts' to drive us nuts. I still think we should offer Mediocre Kirk, our second, our fourth, and throw in Invisabella to carry luggage and furniture for relocation assistance :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson