Kirk “talk less, show more”

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Catch more , drop less

Especially in the endzone or ones going to the endzone if you catch them.

In the 2nd Seattle game Aikman was talking up Kirk but he did say he thinks Kirk might be better suited for the slot than for outside. Will be interesting to see if that is true this year

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I agree with Kirk. There were too many talkers last year. Time to consistently produce!

Yep. No more wuss turtling to avoid a hit--score the damn TD! No more huge drops that costs us points. No more excuses. Unless he has a stellar year, he's done here and won't make much money on the free agent market.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I think so too. Guys either have to be physical or fast to play outside the numbers, and Kirk isn't quite either. He looks like a slot receiver.
I would probably add being an elite route runner in there as well. You need something that allows you to win match ups against corners that are about the same size as you.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who is Kirk:

A #2 WR talking like #1 and producing like #3

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who is Kirk:

A #2 WR talking like #1 and producing like #3

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
No - a #4, with 3 stats because the stable is empty. I’ve seen enough.. didn’t produce with a corpse of a WR depth in a pass happy offense. Adios !

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Yep. No more wuss turtling to avoid a hit--score the damn TD! No more huge drops that costs us points. No more excuses. Unless he has a stellar year, he's done here and won't make much money on the free agent market.

There's always the CFL.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Cool story Kirk. Hey bud, I never questioned your work ethic or desire, you simply cannot stay healthy and be consistent even when you try (make note to self Keim, stop drafting skill set guys from A&M like Brandon Williams and Christian Kirk who play in the Big XII, and this Texas Ex says the same for our guys). I have a great idea, play this attitude out with the Falcons and our second round pick for Julio Jones :)