Welcome back, Kelvin Beacham. 2 yr deal

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has extensive experience as a swing tackle. This way they can try Jones and have protection if he fails. They could also move Jones inside and be adequate at tackle.

Totally agree with Harry's take. Glad they brought him back!

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not a bad contract. What does that mean for Gaillard? Now we have 3 guys fighting for the RT position.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's a "one wheel". A buddy has one. Has sent a few friends to the hospital.

You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve got a 9 and 10 year old. I know what a one wheel is. That wasn’t your final paragraph.

lol, I didn’t notice it was you BRR

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a 9 and 10 year old. I know what a one wheel is. That wasn’t your final paragraph.

lol, I didn’t notice it was you BRR

ah. its early. first I saw post. then I saw you call paragraphs sentences. then I never really saw the milkman line. I'm much more awake now lol.

my son is obsessed with them because of riding them with his buddy when we are out there. They are ballin and buy all cool new tech right away people so always entertaining to go over there and see what is new.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
ah. its early. first I saw post. then I saw you call paragraphs sentences. then I never really saw the milkman line. I'm much more awake now lol.

my son is obsessed with them because of riding them with his buddy when we are out there. They are ballin and buy all cool new tech right away people so always entertaining to go over there and see what is new.
Yeah our younger is dying for one. They already have hoverboards. The older one also has an electric scooter. They don’t use them much so we are trying to dissuade the younger one from begging for a $1,000 toy he’ll rarely use.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah our younger is dying for one. They already have hoverboards. The older one also has an electric scooter. They don’t use them much so we are trying to dissuade the younger one from begging for a $1,000 toy he’ll rarely use.

if I went that route, I think the electric skateboards are cooler

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This aged well.
Hudson was a good acquisition, but in a free agency period it did cost us additional capital. And it doesn’t change the fact we still don’t have any CBs and signed older faded players. And I’ll reiterate that there was no rage to begin with.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh... the discussion at hand was about moving Jones to G from T.

also, can you point out the rage? Thanks WhyAlwaysMe.

I just meant to wait for the final product before we get upset. I know it is hard to do based on prior years but this has a different feel.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hudson was a good acquisition, but in a free agency period it did cost us additional capital. And it doesn’t change the fact we still don’t have any CBs and signed older faded players. And I’ll reiterate that there was no rage to begin with.

I don't believe we are remotely done.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you still expect?

I expect:
resign pp to contract I don’t like
Sign some very low level wr (like damiene Byrd type)
Sign aged kicker

Two days ago I would never have expected today so I am not sure what to expect at this point. I just expect activity to continue. It's basically playoffs or no job for Keim.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At this point I'm not confident on Josh Jones
That's because we didn't get to see him much but it's coming this season. Rookies don't always get to start right away & it takes time to develop them. Some analysts thought he could go in the first round & was a steal for us in the third. I think with a full off-season this year coupled with what he learned last year Kugler will get him ready. That's my Cardinal colored glasses saying this but time will tell.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Sto
stop yelling

lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose