Lakers @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread 5-25-2021 - Game #2

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, Caruso should have been called for a block on Payne, then all of this would have never happened.

Second Lebron should be called for a lane violation if they're going to enforce the 10 second rule on Giannis.

Did you notice when Leflop was down on the floor holding his arm, he notices he has no ones attention. LOL
Then CP3 pulls him up like, get up man you're not hurt.

It was like there were two shows going on and the Payne, Harrell, Caruso altercation got the higher ratings.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You dont need arms to walk lol

Nor did you hit your head

no but if he was in that much pain he would have stayed put and not go to the spot only to drop to a knee after realizing everyone was gone. He could have walked back to the bench then. Lol

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul expected to play in game 2.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, Caruso should have been called for a block on Payne, then all of this would have never happened.

Second Lebron should be called for a lane violation if they're going to enforce the 10 second rule on Giannis.

Did you notice when Leflop was down on the floor holding his arm, he notices he has no ones attention. LOL
Then CP3 pulls him up like, get up man you're not hurt.
LBJ is the biggest baby. Whenever he misses a shot, he looks to the ref for a foul.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caldwell-Pope says crowd may have affected Lakers shooting.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This could be a good learning experience for the Suns. The series may well get heated and the Lakers will have star treatment working for them. Better it happen in a game 1 win.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm proud of this team for actually ballin and out ballin a bigger team, the fact that the team was the Lakers just makes it that much more YUMMY.
As I've said before and Monte said last night. We really are "BUILT" for this poo. The Lakers have that same 7-8 man rotation that everyone knows.
We may not show all of our weapons this whole series. We have some MONSTERS on that bench, kids that can come in at any given min and drop bombs.
And from the looks of it when they (bench) got that playtime a few games back every one of them was ready to go for 48min if needed. This is not normal.

As for CP3 I had a similar injury I caught a minor elbow training boxing and my neck popped. I couldn't move it for a few min and from my neck to shoulder was like electric shock.
They ended up calling it a pinched nerve (25 years ago) is that what a stinger is? I was fine and back at it the next day but the pain and stiffness lasted like 2 weeks.
Funny thing is I think it made me better a little pain is always good helps to focus.

Nm just saw the doctors vid in other thread.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn't it against the Lakers when Booker was called for 2 T's in a row and was tossed? Funny that Payne suffers a similar fate in game 1. That should tell everyone our team that even 1 T is unacceptable because the refs can and will double it up for flimsy reasons.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wasn't it against the Lakers when Booker was called for 2 T's in a row and was tossed? Funny that Payne suffers a similar fate in game 1. That should tell everyone our team that even 1 T is unacceptable because the refs can and will double it up for flimsy reasons.
Good catch I forgot about that.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how the Suns did not list Chris Paul on the injury report while Lebron James and Anthony Davis were listed as probable.

It's the little things that gives one the edge in playoff basketball.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doesn’t mean he won’t be impaired. Pretty sure he will be, just a question of how much.

I believe there will be some residual effects but hopefully Paul will be able to handle the ball and shoot well enough to keep the defense honest. I do like the idea of the Suns keeping him off the injury report as sort of a psychological message to the Lakers that he is not hurt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave