The Budda Baker appreciation thread

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Excellent player and a great trade up by Steve Keim. I was scared to death they were moving up for Kizer

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Budda Baker is a good player but his reputation is better than his play on the field.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think he said it cost 50k to move to Jersey #3.

Can't wait to see him work next season.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Budda Baker is a good player but his reputation is better than his play on the field.

So was Tyrann Mathieu and yet he got to two straight Super Bowls. Lots of guys have a rep better than what they actually are, but that also doesn't mean they aren't good.

People said Marshon Lattimore was the best CB in the league, and now they argue if he is even still good. truth is somewhere in the middle and your roster is probably better with him than without him.

I have seen the Cardinals let too many NFL level players walk over the years to find energy to complain about Budda Baker.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So like Patrick Peterson for a majority of his career?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So like Patrick Peterson for a majority of his career?
Hmmm... Tough question.

Is prime Budda better than prime P2? I say P2 made more impactful plays in first five years of his Cardinal years.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So was Tyrann Mathieu and yet he got to two straight Super Bowls. Lots of guys have a rep better than what they actually are, but that also doesn't mean they aren't good.

People said Marshon Lattimore was the best CB in the league, and now they argue if he is even still good. truth is somewhere in the middle and your roster is probably better with him than without him.

I have seen the Cardinals let too many NFL level players walk over the years to find energy to complain about Budda Baker.
Budda had to be extended. He is a good player.

Is he Earl Thomas for Cardinals, NOO.... Earl for how good he was has only two All Pros.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmmm... Tough question.

Is prime Budda better than prime P2? I say P2 made more impactful plays in first five years of his Cardinal years.

Early Budda has been better than what early Peterson was(who was living off his Punt Return rep). Peterson at his peak(2015) is the better player, especially factoring positional & all.

Peterson is still one of the most overrated Cardinals though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose