Link to get Sunday Ticket without Directv?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past it was called Sunday Ticket Max. I have been googling all morning but I don't find any live links. All the links are either old, or they just take you to sign up for regular Sunday Ticket free with a directv subscription. In the past I was allowed to get it at my apartment just streaming, but I did not get it last year and now I can't seem to find a link.

Anybody else done this and have a link?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
you can try to quality for the NFL Ticket Streaming service thru DirectTV, I've tried for several years in a row and never qualify. It likely has something to do with the available service in your area, not sure.

I keep telling them, I'll pay for the ticket, I just don't want DirectTV

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can try to quality for the NFL Ticket Streaming service thru DirectTV, I've tried for several years in a row and never qualify. It likely has something to do with the available service in your area, not sure.

I keep telling them, I'll pay for the ticket, I just don't want DirectTV

Oh I already qualify I've had it 3 of the last 4 years. I skipped it last year for money but this year having negotiated a nice discount on my rent I want to sign up again.

All the links take me to the same screen which says but no way to sign up this year. I did put my email in but 2 years ago I actually had to create a whole new Gmail account. Directv had some bug for the system that wouldn't allow me to sign up using
my real email, they were unable to fix it so they told me to just sign up for a new gmail so I did and got it that year. So I don't trust them to send me the right info to my email I want the actual link to sign up. I'm hoping I am just early. Last year they auto billed me in August when I had already told declined to sign up so I had to spend some effort to get them to reverse it although they eventually did. This year I want it so I'm hoping they just haven't put up the links yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In the past it was called Sunday Ticket Max. I have been googling all morning but I don't find any live links. All the links are either old, or they just take you to sign up for regular Sunday Ticket free with a directv subscription. In the past I was allowed to get it at my apartment just streaming, but I did not get it last year and now I can't seem to find a link.

Anybody else done this and have a link?

I don't have DirecTV, buy have used the Sunday Ticket App on my ROKU for the last 2 seasons and when I click it now, it says it's ready to go for September. I think they charge me about $70/month for 4 months, starting in September. I just keep in on rebill and they send me a notice when it's about to start up again.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have DirecTV, buy have used the Sunday Ticket App on my ROKU for the last 2 seasons and when I click it now, it says it's ready to go for September. I think they charge me about $70/month for 4 months, starting in September. I just keep in on rebill and they send me a notice when it's about to start up again.

Yeah the app is charged to an account you have with Direct Tv. Last year I didn't have it they auto billed I cancelled. So this year I want to make sure I can sign up. I still have the app but I assume they have to reinstate my account which is why I am trying to do it this way.,

I will try logging in when I get home to see what happens but I'm assuming it's going to tell me I can't because my account is not active

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI the app on my tv just says see you in September but it does have a link. So I went there, and then I logged into my account and it said come back in July.

So maybe not a problem afterall.