How do you rank all 32 teams this year?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I'm having more trouble than usual predicting who the poor teams are going to be and who might be contenders despite the obvious. I see a lot of teams have got better.

The only team I'm confident is going to be poor is the Texans.

I think the Bengals are still the Bengals but 2nd year Burrow is a wild card. I expect them to be better than last year.

The Lions are probably down there too with that defense, Goff and the WR's they lost.

I don't expect much from the Jet's but lot's of wildcards there.

Otherwise, I think a lot of teams looks better.

Teams I think are better

Panthers
Broncos
Chargers
Giants
Pats
Dolphins
Cowboys
Niners
Browns
Falcons

Teams I think got worse

Bengals
Texans
Seahawks
Saints
Titans
Eagles
Vikings

If I had to pick one team to surprise I'd say the Panthers. If I had to pick one to drop way off I'd say the Saints.

Anyone not mentioned about the same. It's going to be a tough season. I think overall teams got better.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cowboys?
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah I think the Cowboys will be better. If nothing else for getting Dak back. But I think the defense will be better with Quinn. The offense will be in it's 2nd year with the scheme.

They will get the injured guys back they missed on the O line for much of the season too.

And that division is weak. I think Cowboys win it.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Im very curious about the rams. Everyone is penciling them for improvement with Stafford but they lost a lot on defense.... they're a Matt Stafford injury away from the clear cut worst roster in the division

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Im very curious about the rams. Everyone is penciling them for improvement with Stafford but they lost a lot on defense.... they're a Matt Stafford injury away from the clear cut worst roster in the division

Every team in our division will be in trouble if they lose their starting QB, not just the Rams. Where will we be with Colt McCoy or Streveler as aour QB?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every team in our division will be in trouble if they lose their starting QB, not just the Rams. Where will we be with Colt McCoy or Streveler as aour QB?
take away the QBs and I like our roster more honestly... lots of talent added in last 2 years

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I like our roster if JJ Watt, AJ Green, Rodney Hudson, and Malcom Butler all pan out along with Zaven Collins and Rondale Moore. Otherwise, not so much.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Three disagreements:
1. Carolina-Sam Darnold is now their QB, and he couldn't do the job in NY. A lot of people like him, but in fairness I'd have to say that he, and the Panthers are a question mark.
2. Bengals-I think that Burrow will show a second year improvement, and adding Chase should help him and the team to improve.
3. Titans-I'd put them in about the same category, as I don't think that they'll be much different from last year, as long as Tannehill and Henry stay healthy. But, the other teams in their Division should be better.