OT Jags moving Etienne to WR?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently he's playing WR exclusively in rookie camp. Urban Meyer said they figure worst case scenario they get a WR with RB ability or a very valuable hybrid player. Apparently they haven't decided if they're going to play him fulltime at WR or not they just think he's potentially so dangerous in the open field they want to teach him how to be a WR to enhance his value and then decide is he a RB or WR.

Interesting to say the least.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's really cool. Honestly I kinda hope we do something similar and try Rondale Moore out at running back for a few snaps.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Apparently he's playing WR exclusively in rookie camp. Urban Meyer said they figure worst case scenario they get a WR with RB ability or a very valuable hybrid player. Apparently they haven't decided if they're going to play him fulltime at WR or not they just think he's potentially so dangerous in the open field they want to teach him how to be a WR to enhance his value and then decide is he a RB or WR.

Interesting to say the least.

This sounds like Keim-y tomfoolery

It's like...you want a super slot, just draft Elijah Moore!

Etienne was one of my least favorite players in the draft. Reminded me of Reggie Bush, a player I never thought was going to be very good in the NFL.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's like...you want a super slot, just draft Elijah Moore!

Etienne was one of my least favorite players in the draft. Reminded me of Reggie Bush, a player I never thought was going to be very good in the NFL.
Problem with Reggie is came into the league 10 years too early. He still nicked out a decent career though.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He was the highest rated route running RB in PFF history or something.

He is also the ACC all time rushing leader.

The Jags should be getting him the ball 15 times a game one way or another.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave