Rookie Mini Camp

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
that dude is built... you must not of seen his shirtless workout on pro days? Defined and muscular aren’t the same???

Yeah, he's definitely a big, strong kid. Just saying.. I remember this terrifying ILB duo:

You must be registered for see images attach

And here's our new "freakish athlete" ILB

Anyway, like I said, not sure it actually means anything. Just an observation

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's definitely a big, strong kid. Just saying.. I remember this terrifying ILB duo:

Hes just as big if not bigger hes just not ripped. Strength and ripped dont necessarily equate.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
banky, you do know that there is a difference between being a rookie and being a first year player?

I 100% do and I also know we had an unprecedented pandemic that changed how the league operated the last 15 months. I would have preferred to allow 5 players from last years class to get that 1:1 coaching they get in this camp.

You can't tell me that these 5 players couldn't benefit from it.
Jojo Ward
Jace Whittaker
Evan Weaver
A.J. Richardson
Ian Bunting

As for my response, the poster I responded to generally only argues even when it's a rhetorical statement. They literally corrected my joke about only having 1.5 TEs in the team.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
people tend to not understand that a man who is 6'5 260 can have a hard time becoming chiseled. its not the same as being a 5'3 guy. Also, the darker the skin, the more defined your muscle definition will look. It's why all body builders go to tanning beds.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't get too attached to Collins. Keim will get you another one in first round draft year next year and you gotta start over again..

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I 100% do and I also know we had an unprecedented pandemic that changed how the league operated the last 15 months. I would have preferred to allow 5 players from last years class to get that 1:1 coaching they get in this camp.

You can't tell me that these 5 players couldn't benefit from it.
Jojo Ward
Jace Whittaker
Evan Weaver
A.J. Richardson
Ian Bunting

As for my response, the poster I responded to generally only argues even when it's a rhetorical statement. They literally corrected my joke about only having 1.5 TEs in the team.

Oddly Richardson and Weaver are there but not the rest

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oddly Richardson and Weaver are there but not the rest
I thought that Jo Jo Ward would be there, but in looking at the WR's who were there, most were the same size as Jo Jo, and I guess that they knew what they they had with Jo Jo. Also, it might mean that they liked Richardson better than Ward, and want to see how he (Richardson) compares to Rondale. Just speculating.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Willis & Bowman were the best I’ve seen but I’d settle for a poor man’s version of these guys to.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dont feed the trolls. Quebec Card wants last offseason and Covid 19 explained to him so he can get his daily attention ration.

In terms of the muscularity on Collins, his build looks a lot like KJ Wright. just go watch the college tape and youll have no worries about Zavens ability to tackle physically

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I am happy to see Michael Warren in for a try out. I liked him out of Cincinnati and thought he could stick in the league.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well I mean Reggie White wasn't ripped (and yes I know he wasn't a LB) and he did pretty good... so there's that lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave