Rookie Mini Camp

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think that this deserves its own thread. And I hope that if anyone hears or reads about the Rookie Camp, that they'll share it. Thanks. I'll start by posting that it will happen this weekend. :)

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll just add this, that the camp includes tryout players. It's interesting (to me) to see who the possibilities of signing, and what positions they play.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'll just add this, that the camp includes tryout players. It's interesting (to me) to see who the possibilities of signing, and what positions they play.

I just read this...

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero is reporting that the NFL has informed all of the teams that they will be limited to inviting no more than five tryout players to rookie minicamps that will take place after the NFL Draft.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/4/2...it-number-tryout-players-rookie-minicamp-news

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"rookie" = first-year players.

Honest question, do you argue to just argue?

The post you responded to was a valid post considering there was no rookie camp last season and a handful of rookies from last year would benefit from this camp. While we all know it won't happen, it doesn't mean his opinion is invalid.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The post you responded to was a valid post considering there was no rookie camp last season and a handful of rookies from last year would benefit from this camp. While we all know it won't happen, it doesn't mean his opinion is invalid.
banky, you do know that there is a difference between being a rookie and being a first year player?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Rookie camp is for rookies and he did not offer any additional explanation.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zaven looks a lot like Hicks. Not very muscular. Not sure that matters, but the dominant ILB's I've seen have been pretty stacked

that dude is built... you must not of seen his shirtless workout on pro days? Defined and muscular aren’t the same???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose