Trail Blazers @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-13-2021

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns won the series over Portland 3-0.
Nice but if suns face them in poffs lillard is super scary talented easily a competitive 6 7 gm series

Just feels good suns in poffs media hype again hope it helps to aquire free agent's in offseason

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
different approaches to life bud. Not better not worse just different

To life? Lol. This is sports.

you’re advocating for a sink or swim scenario... where our swimmer is thrown into the deep end, with weights on their ankles. We want the team to learn how to swim so that when they do get into the deep end, they don’t drown in the blink of an eye.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well you even said it, Book was bailed out on that horrible shot with a foul, so it's a lucky break he got fouled in the process.
It was a terrible shot, but watching again Powell definitely reached in. It was a foul. A stupid foul. But a foul.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
what if you win?

can’t be scared man. Gotta shake that
Lol you keep trying to say scared. It’s called understanding basketball and knowing your limitations and maximizing opportunity. You’re like the Philippines yelling “WE ARE GOING TO CONQUER THE UNITED STATES! CAN’T BE SCARED!”

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Shaq just predicted we take the #1 seed. Says suns sweep Spurs and jazz fall to sacto.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Nice but if suns face them in poffs lillard is super scary talented easily a competitive 6 7 gm series

Just feels good suns in poffs media hype again hope it helps to aquire free agent's in offseason

I know this was a closer game but I think I would prefer to play Portland in the first round over all other teams in the west

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Naw, just for this young playoff team. If we were a playoff hardened team my perspective might be different.

that said, if your approach to life is always taking the most difficult path possible I feel kind of sorry for you. That’s a tough life.

that’s not what I said. I said you can’t be afraid of challenges when they come up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what if you win?

can’t be scared man. Gotta shake that

I can’t be blind either. I can also be realistic. The only scenario we beat the Lakers are if LeBron and AD are out. So if we have a chance NOT to play them first out of the gate, I’d rather that happen.

Sue me if I want to watch the Suns play basketball past the next two weeks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing stat. Trail Blazers only had 1 offensive rebound.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol you keep trying to say scared. It’s called understanding basketball and knowing your limitations and maximizing opportunity. You’re like the Philippines yelling “WE ARE GOING TO CONQUER THE UNITED STATES! CAN’T BE SCARED!”

Chris Paul literally just echoed everything I said. Everybody is tough can’t duck teams in the west. Guess he doesn’t understand basketball or this teams limitations

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty compliments Saric with keeping Portland off the glass.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More on Cam Payne limping before the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
that’s not what I said. I said you can’t be afraid of challenges when they come up.
And we keep saying why not take easier path to the same location?

Also this: the philosophy of “have no fear” is a relatively stupid one. Fear is a healthy emotion. It’s what allows us to stay alive. It’s what allows us to thrive. In sports, as in life, there are good challenges and there are bad challenges. Jews in nazi Germany should have been afraid and should have fled. Jews in the US facing discrimination should not be afraid, they should stand up for their rights through the legal system. And yes, the Lakers are Nazis.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Amazing stat. Trail Blazers only had 1 offensive rebound.
That’s pretty amazing. But it’s also indicative of three things:

1. stotts only played nurkic 26 mins
2. Stotts only played kanter 16 mins
3. I think we had like 5 fouls on rebounds trying to smack it away from their bigs.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I can’t be blind either. I can also be realistic. The only scenario we beat the Lakers are if LeBron and AD are out. So if we have a chance NOT to play them first out of the gate, I’d rather that happen.

Sue me if I want to watch the Suns play basketball past the next two weeks.

If LeBron and AD are at full strength, they would be favored over any team in the west. Who do you want to see in the first round?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA