Trail Blazers @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-13-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Stotts with huge strategic blunder not playing nirkic and kanter more and not punishing us in the post. It’s like he hasn’t watched what kills us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Trail Blazers were 10-1 in their last 11 games coming into tonight's game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has nothing to do with being macho. The saying is steel sharpens steel for a reason. You don’t get better by taking the easy road. That’s life.

I’d rather know where we stand at the end of the year. Are we real or smoke and mirrors.

I know where we are in regards to the Lakers when they’re healthy. Not as good. I don’t need to see a 4-0 curb stomping to tell me what I believe is obvious.

I think this team is a real threat to 28 teams in the league and smoke and mirrors to the healthy Lakers and Nets. So I sure as HELL wouldn’t want to play them FIRST in the playoffs.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man poffs gms are gonna give me a heartattack lol this 1 nearly did

Just a super job by book coming up star like hitting 2 crucial free throws hope it wakes him up more!!!

Really hopin dario comes close to recent dario soon

Gn suns fans zzzz will definitely be easier :)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I know where we are in regards to the Lakers when they’re healthy. Not as good. I don’t need to see a 4-0 curb stomping to tell me what I believe is obvious.

I think this team is a real threat to 28 teams in the league and smoke and mirrors to the healthy Lakers and Nets. So I sure as HELL wouldn’t want to play them FIRST in the playoffs.
Exactly. There’s nothing to be gained except some humbling minimal playoff experience.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can’t duck nobody if you wanna win it all you gotta go through it- Chris Paul

Then why does any team fight for HCA?

meanwhile, back in 1994, when the Nuggets shocked the world and took out the 1 seed Seattle Sonics, the news reported that KJ and Barkley were skipping around the Houston stadium because they just got HCA throughout the West and gave themselves a better chance to win the title.

because that’s what the point of any season is. TO WIN. End of the day, doesn’t matter how, as long as you do.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
different approaches to life bud. Not better not worse just different
Naw, just for this young playoff team. If we were a playoff hardened team my perspective might be different.

that said, if your approach to life is always taking the most difficult path possible I feel kind of sorry for you. That’s a tough life.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read it sporadically. Is there a contingent of posters calling for more Saric minutes?

when Dario was playing at a much higher level in the first half
Of the year, he got the nickname Super Dario.

no ones called him that lately.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Read it sporadically. Is there a contingent of posters calling for more Saric minutes?
There was a spate during the season when he was playing outta his head and he earned the nickname super Dario. But that’s pretty far back in the rear view mirror. My calling him super Dario can’t be the first time you’ve read that on here. I’d guess there’s at least 100 individual posts with it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave