2021 Schedule

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made condo reservations for Christmas week. Bringing the whole family. Now I just gotta find 8 tix. No worries, plenty of time for that. Go Cards!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will say that there is big time potential for a fast start that I am discounting due to travel and AM start times

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Made condo reservations for Christmas week. Bringing the whole family. Now I just gotta find 8 tix. No worries, plenty of time for that. Go Cards!
8 tickets on Christmas day after Cards are eliminated from the playoffs? Should be easy. GAWD I hope I am wrong, won't be the first time.

AZ Native

Reaction score
My overall record watching the Cardinals live is 3-33. They were ALL road games. Either Washington, Pittsburgh or Baltimore. Many of those losses were to Washington back when they were winning SB’s. The wins were when Boomer through for over 500, Buddy Ryan’s 1st season, and the last win I saw was with Plummer when we won 45-42. I think that was 98, but could be wrong. Everything else was a loss, and many were very painful. I better go to Heaven after enduring what I have been through as a Cardinal fan:bang::bang::bang:
WOW, that is tough. Surprised you kept track. But being a Cardinals' fan it is in your DNA.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
6-8 wins is asking a lot of this team in NFCW.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WOW, that is tough. Surprised you kept track. But being a Cardinals' fan it is in your DNA.
My youngest son won’t even let me watch the games live. He said I’m a curse. So I have to tape the games & watch them afterwards. Since my son was off at college, I watched a few games live: Detroit, @Seattle, Miami, Patriots, and LAR. Guess what. We lost every single one of them.

AZ Native

Reaction score
My youngest son won’t even let me watch the games live. He said I’m a curse. So I have to tape the games & watch them afterwards. Since my son was off at college, I watched a few games live: Detroit, @Seattle, Miami, Patriots, and LAR. Guess what. We lost every single one of them.
Tape? Yeah, I still say that. Showing your age. :)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it in for the season opener with friends, but I don't know if cost or availability will work out on my end. I'm in the interview process for a job with offices in LA, so I'd hope I could work something out for travel to the Rams game. Where it stands, I see Houston as the best chance I can make it in, or try a game against the 49ers. Y'know, maybe the Panthers. I'm excited to see us play at least once.

As far as record goes, four of the first six on the road with so much movement is intense. I don't like it for a win until Jacksonville, but those early road games kill us. We're yanked back and forth on travel all year. Here's hoping!

AZ Native

Reaction score
Y’all can hate the early travel al you want. I’ll be over hear ELATED because with only one home game in September. Tailgating weather has been set at maximum efficiency with this schedule.
Yeah, screw how the travel affects our team, at least we can tailgate in decent weather.o_O

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So basically what I've learned here is that you're the reason we suck. Go support the Rams! :)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apart from time differences does the travel aspect really matter now? It's not like they are flying coach or busing it.

It's all luxury private jets now with top class entertainment. Tennessee is less than a 3 hour flight. Watch a movie, play Madden etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose