Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does MLB have buyouts?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Concerning to say the least. I wonder if Herges is helpful at all. Seems like the answer is no right now or is MadBum not coachable?

This deal is looking worse with every start

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
I mean he would be a very expensive reliever. But he seems to do OK the first round against batters typically. So maybe instead of putting the team down by 5-6 runs every game in 4-5 innings. What if they make him a long reliever?

They've spent the money on him already. Try and get something out of him I guess?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's just as bad as Russ Ortiz. I wonder how Derrick Hall still has a job? When does he take responsibility? The team on the field is a minor league club.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for him - he needed this and so did the DBacks

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the radio this morning they played some interview questions where he basically said he knows exactly why things were going in the other direction and what HE did to fix it. He couldn't say more without throwing someone under the bus, so it sounds like others were getting in his head about which pitches to throw and/or how to approach certain batters, etc. and he's over that now and back to his old way of just pitching.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose