2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know it's a different sport but this guy really reminds me of Jason Robinson, the former England rugby player, both short but not small and crazy fast twitch...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Check out Rondale's profile image at player profiler. Made me chuckle.

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/rondale-moore/
:lol:

Love it.

After getting some time to watch him speak in other things than his first press piece with the Cards, and some more highlights, I'm more excited. His character seems like exactly the kind of player I tend to really like, and if he can return to form, I think he can be really exciting at times, even if I would have gone a different direction philosophically with Friermuth sitting there.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I know it's a different sport but this guy really reminds me of Jason Robinson, the former England rugby player, both short but not small and crazy fast twitch...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That’s awesome

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
:lol:

Love it.

After getting some time to watch him speak in other things than his first press piece with the Cards, and some more highlights, I'm more excited. His character seems like exactly the kind of player I tend to really like, and if he can return to form, I think he can be really exciting at times, even if I would have gone a different direction philosophically with Friermuth sitting there

I also wanted Freiermuth. But this kid looks like A possible TD every time he gets the ball

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opinions are like... Well you know the saying. It gets brought up every time.

It gets brought up “every time”. Lol. Nope, just when you go overboard overrating Cardinals players. It’s a perfect example of how little objectivity you have when it comes to our own players.

And I’m pretty sure I won an avatar or signature bet with you last season about some issue where you wayyyyy overestimated something Cardinals related. Never collected on that bet. Maybe now’s the time. I’ll just make you put in your signature that the AB/Big Ben/Bell thing was a ridiculous comparison. That way I won’t have to remind you “every time” you go overboard again.

EDIT: OOF! Here it is. You bet me before last season that PP was going to be an ALL-PRO. I, like others here believed he was average at best at that point, and likely getting worse. What happened? He had his worst season of his career, got kicked to the curb and couldn't even find anything in FA better than a 1 year deal.

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/dj-humphries-re-signed.341770/page-15

You owed me an avatar, but I won't collect. But from now on, when you over-dose on the Kool-Aid about how incredible Cardinals players are that clearly aren't, I'll bring up the PP thing instead of the Steelers comparison. Cool?:D

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am saying Kyler is a failure at getting Larry the ball.

DJ & JB in their prime was every bit as good as Lev Bell & AB. Just because both DJ & JB fell off a cliff sooner doesn't mean they weren't as good when they were at the top of their game. Sluggish David Johnson? ****. Next time you bring it up you'll say he was in a wheel chair rolling down the field & JB only had one arm when I claimed it. Do you keep this reference in a rolodex somewhere so you can bring it up every time we have a difference of opinion on a player (''Let's see, argument with cardncub, yup here it is, he said DJ & JB are as good as LB & AB.'' 3/3/2016)? You guys continually under rate our players so wtf is the difference?

dude... when people say truly incredibly ridiculous things, they stick in my brain. And that was truly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read here. The fact that you're still doubling down on it is even more ridiculous. I mean... JB was a good as AB in their primes? Do you have any idea how completely bonkers that is to type?

and who have I continually underrated?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It gets brought up “every time”. Lol. Nope, just when you go overboard overrating Cardinals players. It’s a perfect example of how little objectivity you have when it comes to our own players.

And I’m pretty sure I won an avatar or signature bet with you last season about some issue where you wayyyyy overestimated something Cardinals related. Never collected on that bet. Maybe now’s the time. I’ll just make you put in your signature that the AB/Big Ben/Bell thing was a ridiculous comparison. That way I won’t have to remind you “every time” you go overboard again.

EDIT: OOF! Here it is. You bet me before last season that PP was going to be an ALL-PRO. I, like others here believed he was average at best at that point, and likely getting worse. What happened? He had his worst season of his career, got kicked to the curb and couldn't even find anything in FA better than a 1 year deal.

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/dj-humphries-re-signed.341770/page-15

You owed me an avatar, but I won't collect. But from now on, when you over-dose on the Kool-Aid about how incredible Cardinals players are that clearly aren't, I'll bring up the PP thing instead of the Steelers comparison. Cool?:D

Mic drop.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
Trey Lance isnt expected to play this year

how is that an "immediate" match up nightmare?
Dude! Have you not heard? He’s got some crazy clipboard skills. And his sideline TD run dance is insane! I’m worried about our back-up QB’s psyche now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

That's cool. I'm a kool aider through & through. I once kicked my neighbor & good friend out of my house once when we were watching a game. Probably back around 2000. He was calling them sorry & stuff. I told him he had to **** & go home. He understood lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's cool. I'm a kool aider through & through. I once kicked my neighbor & good friend out of my house once when we were watching a game. Probably back around 2000. He was calling them sorry & stuff. I told him he had to **** & go home. He understood lol.

lol... back in 2000, he was prob right Cub!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Lol.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If anyone here is making a comparison of Moore to Little Andy, they need to watch some tape and realize that Isabella is not even in a remote universe close to Rondale. The Cards got this one right!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose