2021 6th round pick B is Tay Gowan CB

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of Gowan's downsides is he's 23. One of the older players in the draft.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
One of Gowan's downsides is he's 23. One of the older players in the draft.

Man Eskridge the Seahawks draftee is 24...that's one of those lesser know draft rules, don't draft older WRs, they usually suck.

Rondale Moore was the fourth youngest player (Kyle Pitts is the youngest).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Eskridge the Seahawks draftee is 24...that's one of those lesser know draft rules, don't draft older WRs, they usually suck.

Rondale Moore was the fourth youngest player (Kyle Pitts is the youngest).

sounds very “meh” to me....

He's not a great route-runner, will struggle with contested catches and lacks desired size, but he can really fly and has home run potential from anywhere on the field. Eskridge is a linear route-runner with good tempo when working down the field but will need a more limited route tree featuring crossing routes, slants, posts and over routes so he can rely on his speed rather than route-running. He can rise up and get the tall throws but catching through contact is where he is likely to struggle. He has gadget potential in the quick game and is a potentially dangerous kick returner, but his biggest selling point might be as a field stretcher from the slot.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Watching his highlights I think he needs to chill with self-hype. He’s very handsy & will get tagged with a bunch of penalties. He seems to get beat on routes a lot and is late to recover. That won’t fly in the NFL.

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
4.34 40 - yea he will find a place on the roster

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He has a lot work to do with technique, similar to Wilson. He got away with stuff in those clips that you just can't get away with in the NFL. Nice competitor though.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He has a lot work to do with technique, similar to Wilson. He got away with stuff in those clips that you just can't get away with in the NFL. Nice competitor though.

One of the things I really like about this draft is that the Cardinals added three young secondary players that all have at least above average physical tools.

If I'm the GM I bring in a guy like Breeland and go:

Butler, Breeland, Murphy, Alford, Wilson, and Gowan. Let the young guys sit and play special teams in year one. I don't think this is Keim's plan though...I think he is going to risk it and see if one of the young guys develops. Sometimes football teams have to do this however so I don't think it's a bad thing.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol can't be much worse than cards current corners hope he works out in a yr or 2

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Really hope his dude doesn’t fail cause man he’s the most hyped draftee I’ve seen by us in a very long time.
He is the one doing the hyping from what I have seen. We will see of course. This has less to do with Gowan and more to do with this draft, but I won't be shocked if some of these opt-out and underclassmen guys pop off in this draft. Lots of talented dudes that fell because of a lack of film but not necessarily bad film.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is the one doing the hyping from what I have seen. We will see of course. This has less to do with Gowan and more to do with this draft, but I won't be shocked if some of these opt-out and underclassmen guys pop off in this draft. Lots of talented dudes that fell because of a lack of film but not necessarily bad film.
This what I meant, lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr