NFC West Draft opinions

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Love it.

In a year with so many questions, stick with freak athletes.

All this talk in the offseason about the team not having speed...looks like that is changing.
Two of these guys hopefully will see significant PT. The rest we can hope contribute on special teams. Remember this is keim drafting.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I like the idea of this draft regardless of what happens down the road because that is really tough to predict.

Three athletic DBs. When we didn't get a top guy, we elected for volume and traits. I don't mind that.

One Penn St C. Not a ton of spots for an interior lineman on our roster, but I don't mind Penn St guys as they generally don't fail due to lack of effort.

A perfect fit WR. He fits our offense perfectly, does things offensively that no player on our roster can do, and adds to the return game. Lots of paths to contributing IMO and can start in the role he does best (a problem with most of our previous WRs).

An athletic off-ball LB. Outside of Vance, this role in our defense gets a ton of snaps and is asked to do a bunch of things that are really tough without plus athleticism. The ability to focus on the run (Which is a priority for VAnce) and then recover and drop to clog throwing lanes is really tough. Collins and Simmons both have the athleticism and length to do it in theory vs what we saw from Campball and Hicks who are nothing close to the same type of athletes. Those guys never really had a chance.