Teams most likely to have Aaron Rodgers playing for them this season (besides G.B.)?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
How about Texans? Could a trade of Rodgers for Watson be a possibility Houston has to do something eventually, and it seems like the Packers are in the same boat. Could this trade be a win/win and solve both team's problem with their QB?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about Texans? Could a trade of Rodgers for Watson be a possibility Houston has to do something eventually, and it seems like the Packers are in the same boat. Could this trade be a win/win and solve both team's problem with their QB?

No.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Teams that would make sense to me to try to get him in exchange for their current QB and/or draft picks.

Browns - not far from being super bowl contender. Rogers could just do it for them. But is Mayfield good enough to be of interest to the Packers, with Love waiting in the wings?

Denver - would and should sell their soul to get him, ala Manning

Colts - strong team who would immediately be in the conversation of a super bowl with Rodgers at the helm.

Rams - L A would be a great place for Rodgers to chill out and end his career.

Saints - would be a great fit, and would think Rodgers and Payton would be a great pairing.

Seahawks - talk of Wilson for Rodgers is probably long past, if it ever really existed for real.

Steelers - the need is there. If my all time hated team, the Steelers, got Rodgers, I think I would end it all.

Washington - love to spend big bucks on big names. With their D, Rodgers might be all they need.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It would be funny if he went to the Pats , not "haha" funny but "oh man" funny lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose