RB what is Keims plan?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He completely ignores late round RB's

Where and how are we going to shore up the RB depth chart with young players?

Mind boggling to say the least

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean it worked so well last year grabbing a late round RB in last years draft that he never active on gameday. I don’t trust Keim drafting as much as the next person, but to think we could just draft one and plug him in day one and be a key contributor for our future is preposterous. We’ll have the same amount of luck in UDFA than in the 6th/7th rounds

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He's going to run Conner in to the ground.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He completely ignores late round RB's

Where and how are we going to shore up the RB depth chart with young players?

Mind boggling to say the least
We didn't need any late round RBs that are as bad as or equal to Benjamin and Ward.

The idiot thinks the position is set. It'll be a main reason if we don't make the playoffs.
This too though. Our run game won't take much pressure off of Kyler, and he'll challenge to be our leading rusher if healthy.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are f/a backs out there available. Duke Johnson can relieve Edmonds and keep the offense similar.

Ward or Benjamin gets cut probably based on special teams.

If we stand pat Keim is stupider ( I said it!) stupider than I thought.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had exactly one target, no carries. He scored a TD on that catch, but... that's not really meaningful. Good for him, of course.
Yes. So our two backups should Edmonds or Conner get hurt have a whooping total of 1 touch.

yeah, we’re fine...

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am least worried about RB. As they can run Murray into 7 man boxes. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I can see our R1 pick being used as a Slot/RB. Instead of the normal RB sweeps with Murray handing off to our RB, he can quickly flip the ball to Moore to get the ball outside on the edge more quickly. This kid could really make our 3rd and short yardage situations a lot more productive and successful.

As I have thought about more and more the last 2 days, I like this pick or Moore. Hopkins and Greene should love it too. It will keep Ds much more honest and open the field up 'Moore'. I feel our offense just improved greatly and eliminates some of the glitches that have been present in it not having a player quite like Moore.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He’s gonna convert rondale Moore...

dude is a Barry sanders clone

Barry was 5’7” and ran a 4.37 at his workout.... no combine

Moore is 5’7” and ran a 4.39 at his workout.... no combine

it’s the Steve keim thing to do

The only physical difference is Barry weighed 203 and Moore is around 195

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I was wondering if Connor was supposed to be a key to our success. I don't know a lot about him. It seems many of you don't think that much of him. So let me take a minute to research him a bit for all of us:

3rd round pick of Pittsburgh Steelers (105th player and 8th RB taken), played college also at Pitt, was 1st team all American and ACC player of the year. All around serviceable mediocre back who can do it all. His mediocrity, I would guess, is due to his lack of real speed. Has lost 3 of 7 fumbles over his 4 abbreviated years in Pitt.

Based on this info it does seem like a lackluster pick to add to our backfield, with the exception of being used in dire circumstances like injury to whoever our main RB is. I don't see him having much, if any, success here in AZ. Our line isn't that great to open holes for a slowish back. Hopefully, we won't need him if ever.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't help but think that we might look back and remember this as the draft we passed on Najee Harris, like we did AP all those years ago

that dude ain’t AP. Or anything close. AP looked like a HOFer in the making in college. Najee not so much. Might be good but AP was such a miss because he ended up being one of the best ever... and because Levi Brown sucked balls.

Hopefully Dave Bautista at ILB is a hell of a lot better than Bad, REALLY Bad Levi Brown was.

Last edited:

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim .....Keim....Keim...
This guy is in every thread I've read so far lol
Draft got everyones Keim hate all shaken up

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s gonna convert rondale Moore...

dude is a Barry sanders clone

Barry was 5’7” and ran a 4.37 at his workout.... no combine

Moore is 5’7” and ran a 4.39 at his workout.... no combine

it’s the Steve keim thing to do

The only physical difference is Barry weighed 203 and Moore is around 195

Pretty sure you have said this more than once, and I would bet my house Rondale will not become a full time RB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave