2021 UDFA Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It feels like the Cardinals don't value running backs and backup quarterbacks.

I actually like Edmonds and Conner but I'm not sure beyond that. I can't believe Jermar Jefferson went so late kid was so good in college. I see the negatives on his scouting report are not much of a threat out of the backfield, agreed not a particularly good receiver, and a bit small. He's built like an NFL RB and I'm sure he'll get bigger. The positives, follows his blocks, good vision, finds a way to get yards, seems to me that's the job of an NFL RB.

I won't be at all surprised if he winds up starting in Detroit at some point in his career.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kinda thought we'd sign him since Kliff coached him.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like Edmonds and Conner but I'm not sure beyond that. I can't believe Jermar Jefferson went so late kid was so good in college. I see the negatives on his scouting report are not much of a threat out of the backfield, agreed not a particularly good receiver, and a bit small. He's built like an NFL RB and I'm sure he'll get bigger. The positives, follows his blocks, good vision, finds a way to get yards, seems to me that's the job of an NFL RB.

I won't be at all surprised if he winds up starting in Detroit at some point in his career.

I was hoping for more depth at running back. Jermar Jefferson would have been nice.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Worth a look, for sure.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk