2021 6th round pick A is Victor Dimukeje Edge

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would have rather ARZ taken Patrick Johnson or local kid Hamilcar Rashed Jr who are better fits in 3-4 than Dimukeje.

Same, but at this stage I'm not too fussed. They must see something they like.

Reaction score
The highlist seem to show a guy that has some pass rush nuance and will get the ball out. His arms look kinda short though.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This means Kennard is gone ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is funny but true.
:D
Albert Breer

We're now at that stage of the draft where "I've heard of him!" becomes the foundation for people saying that a team just nailed its pick

We're now at that stage of the draft where "I've never heard of him!" becomes the foundation for people saying that a team just screwed up its pick.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow. Thank you. I didn't know Golden had poor measurables. So Victor has better measurements than Marcus Golden.

how could you not know golden has poor measurables? Are you blind?

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seems like a productive guy in college with less than desirable measurables. Fine for a 6th rounder.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Round 6, No. 136 overall: Victor Dimukeje, DE, Duke

My take: Dimukeje was productive at Duke with 21.5 career sacks, the second most in school history, but his size -- 6-foot-1.5 and 262 pounds - might be an issue in the NFL. He'll transition from DE, his college position, to OLB for the Cardinals. He'll follow another former Cardinal in the line of shorter pass rushers -- Haason Reddick, who's also 6-1. If Dimukeje can rush the passer like Reddick, he'll be able to get on the field as part of Arizona's rotation at OLB, but the depth there -- Chandler Jones, J.J. Watt, Devon Kennard, Zach Allen and Markus Golden -- might make it tough for him to get many snaps.

https://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-c...draft-picks-2021-analysis-for-every-selection

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s a 6th round pick. Odds of this guy even making the roster are less than. 20 percent.
Kennard about to make 6.5 mill I think. So a 6th rounder plus a post June 1st signing and Cardinals still save 4 mil. Right?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kennard about to make 9 mill I think. So a 6th rounder plus a post June 1st signing and Cardinals still save 5 mil. Right?

something like that. But if they were planning on cutting him I don’t know why it hasn’t already happened.