A novel concept

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Steve Keim has the worst draft results in the entire league since 2016. If you come in to draft weekend, like me, drinking (or toking up - Shout out to @mjb21aztd ) you will have a much better time navigating the ups and downs of the Cardinals war room and content machine.

Literally..... It makes the weekend so much more enjoyable!

after the first pick of the day I switch, sativa to indica. Works well…

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
after the first pick of the day I switch, sativa to indica. Works well…
Yea im more of a hybrid smoker sativa heavy person just love energy motivation... i love nightmare cookies strain from good dispensary!!! Fire flower good price got 4g for 40 today also territory dispensary is awesome also always 30 3 5 deals just bit far by airport.... hate that freeway

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What part of “in a power 5 conference” escaped your attention?
You can only play the teams in front of you.

Moore never had a game as outstanding as Isabellas game against Georgia.

I think they both have similar stats in the two years since...?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I would think 12/170/2 in a win against the #2 team in the nation would be more impressive than whatever Andy’s stats were against UGA in mostly garbage time in a loss :shrug:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Hey at least for Moore's standout college game his team actually actually won. I was in the stands for that Isabella UGA game. UGA was up 3 scores early in the 2nd and the entire defense had started slacking.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

A) you’re right, but it’s still an important data point in projecting success, no? Who is more likely to succeed, the guy with high performance against better defenses or the guy with similar performance against lesser defenses?
B) you don’t consider rondales game against against Ohio state to be similar to isabellas game against Georgia? If anything it’s more impressive given the fact that it contributed to a win and none was throwaway yardage after his team was getting its doors blown in.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
A couple thoughts on this as well.

1 - After not having a player who can do much of anything in the return game since PP rookie season, we have a guy who is electric in the open field. This means he at least has more than one path to success.

2 - Thicc Tavon Austin doesn't run scared of contract. That is important for a smaller dude and is different than Isabella.

3 - While I may not love the bubble screen, smoke route offense that we run at times, I like that we got a player who fits it. I can't promise Kyler will be able to see him over the middle, but our offense fits what Thicc Tavon does best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson